- Series: Cultures, Beliefs and Traditions. Medieval and Early Modern (Book 4)
- Hardcover: 359 pages
- Publisher: Brill (March 1, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9004109285
- ISBN-13: 978-9004109285
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.1 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,485,397 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Obscenity: Social Control and Artistic Creation in the European Middle Ages (Cultures, Beliefs, and Traditions, Vol 4) (Cultures, Beliefs and Traditions. Medieval and Early Modern)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
'...provide a spectrum of anwers and attitudes to the topic...suggest new ways to look at one's own field, casting new light on, and thereby enlightening, an important subject.'
Douglas Kelly, Speculum, 2000.
'... a wealth of information...'
David O. Frantz, Journal of the History of Behavioral Sciences, 2001.
About the Author
Jan M. Ziolkowski, Ph.D. (1982) in Medieval Latin, University of Cambridge, is Professor of Medieval Latin and Comparative Literature at Harvard University. He has published extensively on the Latin Middle Ages, from editions and translations to books on intellectual history and literary history.
Related Video Shorts (0)
Be the first videoYour name here
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|