- Hardcover: 408 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (December 7, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195178084
- ISBN-13: 978-0195178081
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 0.9 x 6.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #973,075 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Observed Brain Dynamics 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
"Well written and full of good illustrations and updated references. It should be readily accessible to behavioral neurologists, bioengineers, and biomathematicians."--Doody's
About the Author
Partha Mitra is a Professor at the Coldspring Harbor Laboratory in Cold Spring Harbor, NY.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?