- Series: Observer's Handbook
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Royal Astronomical Soc of Canada (May 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1927879051
- ISBN-13: 978-1927879054
- Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 2.8 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,069,189 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Observer's Handbook 2016
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Observer's Handbook is the must - have resource for advanced, amateur and professional astronomers published by the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada since 1907. This guideis internationally recognized as the finest annual compendium of astronomical highlights and detailed information for the year.