- Series: Series In Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Hardcover: 306 pages
- Publisher: Informa Healthcare; 2 edition (March 13, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1841848247
- ISBN-13: 978-1841848242
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.8 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,002,774 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #231 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Clinical > Perinatology & Neonatology
- #357 in Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pediatrics > Perinatology & Neonatology
- #803 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Clinical > Obstetrics & Gynecology
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Obstetric Evidence-Based Guidelines 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"Obstetric Evidence Based Guidelines is a text that will prove useful to residents and fellows as well as to practicing obstetric clinicians. Furthermore, it can be used as a source for the development of hospital policies for the management of these obstetric problems... The major advantage of this text is that it provides guidelines for the management of commonly encountered obstetric issues in a single book"
"This is a welcome addition to a physician's library. Its use of current studies and easy-to-read format allow for easy fact-checking and referencing."
—Doody's Review Service
About the Author
Vincenzo Berghella, MD FACOG Director, Division of Maternal–Fetal Medicine, Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA, USA