Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 11-20 of 154 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 161 reviews
on September 20, 2013
The front section is removable (has a zipper for easy on and off). We didn't initially buy it for this reason, but it turned out we actually needed to remove the front portion, so it was nice having that option. The seats in our truck are too angled (your bum is too low). When we removed the front portion of the pad, it helped to even out the seat. The velcro is also a nice touch because it helps to anchor the pad so it won't slide around when you are getting in and out.
on February 11, 2011
After some lower back issues, I was in the market for seat and lumbar support cushions to help with longer car rides in my Gen 3 Honda CR-V. There are dozens on the market and I've tried most of them from cheap no-name brands to the expensive temperp**** and brooksto** brands. I found the cheaper ones were either too thin and non-supportive or way too firm and no give to them. I also found the more expensive ones comfy with good support, but a bit too thick and pushed me either too high up or too far forward in my seat. I turned to amazon and reviews from others which helped me settle on trying this Obus seat. Right away I found it fit almost perfectly in my CR-V's driver seat in both depth and width. After driving around for a few days, it provided the right amount of padding, and while I'm about an inch or so higher I'm nowhere near the head liner (I'm a bit under 6 feet tall). I did not experience feeling any wires or seams as others have mentioned. Finally I noticed that I no longer needed a separate lumbar cushion, the Obus seat raised me just enough to get more support from the standard seat. I also spoke with my physical therapist and she mentioned that Honda's bottom seat tends to be low and agreed just the seat cushion alone should do the trick. So if you are in the market to improve the comfort of your Honda's seat, give the Obus seat a try.
on August 17, 2014
This is a waste of money. Unless you have a petit posterior, you will be sitting on the curved plastic frame built inside and it is really uncomfortable, actually hurts....really "Ergonomic"? Moreover, there is no way to secure the seat to the chair so it just slides around so you must adjust it each time you sit down. It has two straps coming off the back which serve absolutely no purpose. Just wish I had not cut the the tags off otherwise this would have gone back instead of into the trash.
on November 23, 2015
no way to fasten to seat of car without buying back part too. Need to have way to do that. It slips out from under me every time I try to slide into the front seat of my car. Very comfortable, but a royal pain to get into and out of.
on May 23, 2013
I have a bad back and this cushion makes sitting in an uncomfortable car seat so much more comfortable. This is my second Obus Forme Ergonomic Seat cushion. The first one lasted 5 years of driving at 80,000 miles a year. I wish they had a removable cover that could be thrown into the washer, since the fabric is synthetic and perspiration can be a problem when your air conditioning does not work.
on May 11, 2017
i find it really comfortable. i use this for my desk chair. it has three ergonomically contoured frames with padding instead of one big piece of foam or gel.
on September 26, 2016
I have only had this seat pad for 2 days, but I love it already. Very well made, comfortable as I sit here at my computer, and I used it at my sewing machine. This seat helps to keep my lower back comfortable, not sure how all this works, but the seat is made to cradle the hips and it works pretty well for me. I will be trying it out in the car also shortly, haven't had a chance so far. I would recommend this item.
VINE VOICEon February 22, 2010
When I first saw the price of this after being referred to some work place safety sites from my physical therapist I was turned off. However, logic kicked in and said that if I'm uncomfortable sitting at my desk for 9 hours a day, and I miss work because of it, this is going to pay for itself in the long run.

I have degenerative disc disease, coupled with a pain that shoots down my right leg when seated. The standard McKenzie roll didn't do much for me. I added this seat wedge, and it has made all the difference in the world. One person commented that it wasn't soft enough, this has made my work chair SO much more comfortable and is far softer than it was before! I am considering getting their seat back to pair with this, but the high price is again hard to swallow. Not sure if I need more than the McKenzie roll that I already have in place.

One caveat is that you really have to ensure that you are planted dead center in the wedge. If you get off to the edges, you'll get a lopsided feeling, which isn't good for ergonomics. I no longer have the sharp pain my the back of my leg that feels like someone is stabbing me with a knife. The tabs that attach it to their back support are quite hefty, and they have the tendency to flap up when not being used. They are not comfortable to sit on either. Would've like to have seen them be able to be zipped away in a product that is this pricey.
on August 6, 2016
I bought the Obus Forme seat several years ago. I tried it in my mom's wheelchair and she loves it. Found it on Amazon, ordered it and hoped it would be the same quality. It's not. The material is different; does not have a nice feel, it isn't as thick, and it has wires in it. There are no wires in the one I have. Another product gone downhill. I will return the one I just bought.
on February 28, 2017
So comfortable! Using it for my office and we sit so long it's a great buy!