Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
"OcarinaWind" 6.3 Inch C Major Steel Tongue Drum Coffee 8 Notes with Elegant Quality Drum Bag and Couple of Mallets,Good Gift Idea,Easy to Learn,Wonderful Gift Idea,Titanium Steel Alloy
Enhance your purchase
- Beautifully finished: 6.3" C Major hardened steel tongue drum emits pure, soothing notes. Playing a tongue drum can relieve stress and bring relaxation and peaceful energy into your life.
- Perfect tuning: 8 tongues are precision cut with lasers for perfect tuning, which have a range of sound and can be played with mallets or with your fingers. It range from Cto c (CDEFGABc). This small steel drum can produce beatiful sound. The sound will flow through your ear into your heart and make your calm and relax.
- Wide Use: Applicable to a variety of fields, including music education, family party,mind healing, yoga meditation and so on. With many of musical scores, even beginners can play extremely pleasant music in accordance with the score.
- Easy to learn: It range from Cto c (CDEFGABc),so the drum is very easy for children and adults to learn to play music. Usually after 5 minutes practice, you can play easy songs. So this is good gift idea for children or for music enlightenment education.
- All Includes: 1 x 6.3" Steel Tongue Drum, 2 x teel drum mallet, 1 x Velvet Drum Bag, 1 x Tone sticker
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
"OcarinaWind" 6.3" C Major Steel Tongue Drum Coffee 8 Notes with Elegant Quality Drum Bag and Couple of Mallets This "OcarinaWind" steel tongue drum is handmade by professional craftsmen. Although it is simple in structure, the sound is very pleasant and it is a kind of sound like Buddha's tones. It is easier to learn and has a wider range of sounds. Even beginners can easily master and play wonderful music. No need for foundation, no need for talent, it is very suitable for children's music education, so that he can play with ease and will not feel boring. At the same time, because its voice is very ethereal, it is also used in spiritual healing and yoga meditation. It is very helpful to calm people's emotions.
Methods of Enjoying
Using hands or mallets. Playing it with hands demands higher standards of hands’ power and more accurate tapping position, therefore using mallets is your first choice(especially for new). The sound under the mallets will be more penetrating, purer and more ethereal. Holding the mallet 1/3 and tapping the middle of tongue head, you will get the prefect sound. If some "noise" comes out when you playing it, it is mostly caused by tapping incorrect location.
- Handcrafted by professional craftsmen, it can produce a clean, ethereal, Buddha-like sound.
- Applicable to a variety of fields, including music education, mind healing, yoga meditation and so on.
- There are a total of 8 tones in C major, which have a wider range of sound and can play more music.
- Come with drum sticks and dedicated carrying bag.
Drum Material: Titanium Steel Alloy;
Style: Drum Surface Simulation & Multi-Sensor Type
Drum weight: 0.5 kg
Drum Size(L x W x H): 6.3" x 2" x 6.3" / 16 x 5 x 16 cm
Package Contents: 1 x Steel Tongue Drum, 2 x teel drum mallet, 1 x Velvet Drum Bag, 1 x Tone sticker
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The one I received is tuned to a simple C octave (eight notes). It arrives unmarked, but there is included a set of stick-on numbers that you can use to identify the note sequence. They don't look great, but you may find them helpful when you are learning your way around the note scale. I find that all I need is a single marker to show where the lowest note is - that way I can position the drum and everything else is simple and intuitive.
This instrument is a great way to introduce youngsters to some very basic musical ideas. It is also a nice tool for creating melodic click tracks for recording projects.
It looks gorgeous. I was extremely impressed with the craftsmanship of the drum. And unlike many instruments which require tuning at some point, you don't have to worry about that with this drum. The notes are spot-on, and you don't have to adjust anything. The material is such that you couldn't fiddle with the tongues even if you wanted to, which is good.
Every parent, at some point, gets their kid a xylophone (we went through a couple). But unlike cheap xylophones that don't always produce a clean sound, or are easily broken, you have peace of mind with this one. Because the sound is good, and even if your kid drops this, it's simply not going to break or change the notes it can produce. The only thing you want to be careful about is letting smaller children handle the sticks. They seem durable enough, but I can see one getting broken if they're too rough with it.
If there was anything I would change about it, it would be the stickers for the numbers that can be placed on the tongues. The point of the numbers is to easily keep track of which tongue produces which note. You can look at the different cuts of each tongue, and tell the difference. But you won't be able to keep track of it. I just wish that it came with some sort of instruction guide on where to place each number, or maybe even a few basic songs that you can play.
Overall, it's a really fun instrument. And it's absolutely a wonderful conversation piece. Leave it on your coffee table or in the living room, and guests will definitely ask about it. Or want to play around with it. Everyone from toddlers to seniors will want to give it a try. It comes in a nice box, with a very attractive drum bag. Which makes it very giftable. If you're thinking of what to give someone that's a bit off the beaten path and unique, this would make a terrific choice. We love it, we would recommend it to others. Fun for adults, and a fun way for kids to be introduced to making their own music.
By Debbie on March 21, 2020
They remind me of the sound of the song in "Mister Rogers Neighborhood" when they went to the imagination sequence with the castle. They are high pitched, very sweet metalic sound,and dreamlike.
The bag is very high-quality, it's a corduroy bag with a nice plush lining to keep the instruments safe.
It's small. It's a little bit smaller than a dinner plate, more like the size of a salad plate.
It comes with two mallets.
We all love it and are enjoying playing it.
The sound is loud but the vibration softens gently. No tinnitus-sounding reverb. The only downside is that it came with no instructions on where to place the stickers or why.
This would make a fantastic gift!