Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on August 25, 2011
I ordered this for my grandson. When it arrived I couldn't believe how ugly it was. The picture shows the tie a vivid red,mine wasn't even red. It's an iron on transfer, the quality is poor at best. They charged $6 shipping and handling I returned it for $2.00 with a tracking. When I called Customer Service the lady said "you don't like it, send it back". I did, and they charged me a re-stock fee. Poor customer service!!!
on December 26, 2014
I ordered the tuxedo onesie with the red bowtie and what I received was just a plain white and black tuxedo. Very disappointing. The red bowtie is what makes this tuxedo onesie. I got jipped. You shouldn't have images of the product if that's not the product you are selling.
on February 10, 2011
this onesie is the same size as all of my newborn clothes! I bought it for my son to wear to a wedding when he's six months old and I'm sure he'll be too big for it by then. Not only that, the screen print is a little cheesy and the material is thin and kind of chintzy. Save your twenty bucks and buy some other version of this.
on January 31, 2014
I am a fashion blogger and stylist and I am always looking for cute stuff. I love this is looks great on my nephew and I love the price and fast service!!! I am very happy and recommend it to everybody
on April 26, 2013
Very thin material. Printing quality wasn't high at all, the picture disappeared after 1st delicate wash. Won't recommend to buy, as in general it's a poor quality cheap looking product.
on March 23, 2013
Really nice onesie! Gave it as a baby shower present and the parents to be loved it! It arrived right on time and the cloth is made of very good material. I recommend it to anyone that wants it for their baby or to give as a gift.
on December 20, 2012
Bought this little onesie for my 12 month nephew and even though it's for 18 months, I found it fits him perfectly. Maybe they run a bit small? It's super cute and would recommed. Just maybe buy a size up. Thanks!
on June 12, 2015
Love them
on September 8, 2011
My 18 month old wore this to a wedding in lieu of actual formal wear. It was great! The design wiped clean easily and he was very photogenic in it. In fact the wedding photographer took a lot of pictures of him.
on February 6, 2015
Was very cute

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.