Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on September 20, 2015
i got it on fast time and this book is amazing for my mexican american history! this book is banned in Arizona from k-12th grade. its amazing and saddening how the truth is shown
on July 9, 2014
A U.S. history that we don't learn in school, Acuña draws passion from his hundreds of students for telling us a very detailed and documented truth important for everyone that wants to know the whole story.
on February 7, 2016
Dense but still engrossing and captivating in its non white washed retelling of Mexican-American history
on January 4, 2018
Good quality book--almost as new.
on August 18, 2016
Sadly the truth is never told in K-12 history classes. Some parts of this country's history has always been censored/whitewashed. Acuna does a remarkable job at informing to reader on what they don't learn.
on August 6, 2013
This is a good book for Chicanos to understand their history and everybody else to really understand the Chicano people. I got this book for my grandson so he can really understand our history: in order to go forward we need to know our past!
on March 13, 2017
This was a great book. I really liked the ideas that it brought up and despite that I needed this book for class, this was a very informative book and I really liked how the information was presented. Really good for source information.
on January 23, 2016
Truly enjoyed this book by Acuna and recieved an A in my course!
on February 7, 2016
Great book. Very educational!
on October 10, 2014
This is the textbook for my Chicano studies class. Overall an okay text, but I wish I would've bought the hard copy. The Kindle version does not support highlights nor notes. The text is one size (small) and does not zoom. The book is also not supported on any of the Kindle apps I use (Android and Windows 8.1 on my Surface). If you're thinking about purchasing, save yourself the headache and buy the hard copy.