|Item Weight||48.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||54.5 x 13.2 x 7.5 inches|
|Item model number||SPA33D|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Blue Ocean 52" Aluminum SPA33D Shower Panel Tower with Rainfall Shower Head, 8 Mist Nozzles, and Tub Spout
|Price:||$279.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy, Size: 52"H x 11.5"W x 3.5"D (132 x 29 x 9cm)
- 8 Adjustable Mist Nozzles for Water Massage, Glass Shelf and Mirror
- Temperature Display that Assist You to Select the Best Water Temperature
- LED Handheld Shower Head and LED Rainfall Shower Head
- All Functions Work Independently to Ensure Proper Water Pressure
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
* Item Size: 52"H x 11.5"W x 3.5"D (132 x 29 x 9cm)
* Package Size: 55"H x 13"W x 8"D (138 x 33 x 19cm)
* Gross Weight 22lbs
* Includes a LED rainfall shower head, a LED handheld showerhead, a mirror, a glass shelf, a tub spout, 8 adjustable body mist nozzles, and temperature display
* Shower Panel is made of aluminum alloy
* Glass Mirror is made of 5mm tempered glass
* Lightweight and durable
* Unique massage panel designed for flat wall installation
* Comes with chrome-plated brass hose
* Standard 1/2" plumbing connection
* Hose of shower panel will be connected to water pipe fitting directly
* Reinforced pipes on back
* Height of handheld shower is adjustable
* Temperature display can be powered by hydro or battery
* The minimum pressure required is 28 psi and maximum pressure required 72 psi
* Offer 1 year part warranty
* All functions work independently to ensure proper water pressure
* Easy installation, come with all standard installation accessories
* In stock and ship out in 1-2 business days
If there are any questions regarding this item or if you have any issues after purchase, please feel free to contact us and we are more than happy to assist you!
Top Customer Reviews
I did have a contractor do the reno, and he was hesitant at first as he had never done one of these before, but it went in easy. My only regret was second guessing my self and not installing some water hammers on the feed pipes just before it comes into the shower, as there is a slight knock when the vanity taps are turned on that comes from the main valve on the shower unit.
The LED lights are neat for the kids, but kind of gimmicky. The photo here makes it look they stay on, but they are just blue till the water reaches temperature, and then pulse orange when it reaches temperature.
But overall for the price, we are quite happy with it so far.
And for those asking about changing the temperature, ours came with fairly good instructions but I have since misplaced them, I recall there being a dip switch at the back of the unit to change units.
Originally we were looking at units in the $2k price range and they did not have as many features as this one or look as good in my opinion.
My wife likes it too and when we remodel the guest bathroom I plan on buying another one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have purchased the panel and by the time my plumber has installed it, 30 days have passed. I haven't even used it for a week when it started giving me problems. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Anna
Installed batteries..Hooked up to supply lines...could not get water to run through shower unit..suspect a bad mixer..? Can u help??Published 3 months ago by elizabeth v.
Easy to install and very nice looking shower. Been installed for about 4 weeks and the LEDs in the hand held shower are sometimes not working.Published 4 months ago by Gabrieel
Easy to install with the help of a plumber. Happy with the performance so far.Published 6 months ago by T.David
So far no problems, looks ok etc. The only thing that I don't like is that you have only one wall bracket to install it. There should be two at the top and bottom.Published 7 months ago by deusex
This shower panel is fantastic. The rainhead is almost like standing under a waterfall. The body spray jets are not great for massage, so if that is what you are looking for you... Read morePublished 13 months ago by carl