Oceanblue Omega-3 2100 – 120 ct – Triple Strength Burpless Fish Oil Supplement with High-Potency EPA and DHA – Wild-Caught – Orange Flavor (60 Servings)
|Price:||($0.26 / Count)|
- HIGHLY CONCENTRATED & EFFECTIVE: Oceanblue Omega 3 2100 is a triple strength, highly effective omega 3 fatty acid supplement with 2100 mg fish oil per serving, providing 1350 mg of EPA, 600 mg of DHA, and 150 mg of DPA for 3X more omega-3 benefit than the average fish oil supplement.
- FRESH, BURPLESS, NO FISHY AFTERTASTE: The purity and freshness of this highly refined fish oil - sourced from wild-caught anchovies - coupled with a great-tasting orange flavor, means absolutely no fishy aftertaste, no burps and no reflux.
- SIMPLY PURE OMEGA 3 FISH OIL: Omega 3 2100 has been molecularly distilled and refined for purity and freshness through an advanced, multi-stage process to remove heavy metals, PCBs, and other toxins. Containing 75% less fat than the average fish oil, this high-concentrate EPA and DHA formula has no fillers, no additives, no allergens (no gluten, peanuts or soy).
- BACKED BY RESEARCH: Supports healthy heart, brain, eyes, and joints. Formulated for the cardiovascular support of individuals seeking healthy levels of triglycerides and blood pressure.
- WILD-CAUGHT & SUSTAINABLY SOURCED: Oceanblue controls the entire manufacturing process, from sourcing to state-of-the-art purification to final packaging. We select only the freshest, wild-caught fish rich in omega 3, sourced exclusively from Friend of The Sea (FOS)-accredited fisheries.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize:120 Count (Pack of 1) | Color:Omega 2100
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.5 x 4.5 x 2.5 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Item model number : 4903
- Date First Available : June 18, 2010
- Manufacturer : Oceanblue
- ASIN : B003SYB4J6
- Best Sellers Rank: #19,244 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Contains fish and soy derivatives
(25) Calories; (2g) Total Fat; (2g) Polyunsaturated Fat; (2mg) Vitamin E; (2100mg) Total Omega-3; Gelatin; glycerin; water; natural orange oil
Take 1 or 2 softgels daily with meal.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So as a comparison to other fish oils, this one is great. Two things make it stand out: 1) It's stronger, 3x stronger. On a bad day I used to take between 10 and 15 and for anyone who's had to take fish oil on a regular basis, that's a lot of enormous pills to swallow. Now I take 2-5 a day. 2) It tastes better. Fish oil has a bad 'burp' aftertaste. Not anymore. This one has citrus oils in it. I don't burp as much and no more fish breath! Caution: Don't try to take this (or any other brand) fish oil on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. It makes most people nauseous.
On the benefits of fish oil, I know it works. It doesn't immediately make me feel better, but over time I've been able to start working out and spending time outdoors taking longer walks and even hiking. This is significant considering nine months ago I was in a wheelchair. How do I know? I ran out before I thought to re-order and had a week without. It was pure hell. The Ocean Blue arrived and a few days later I was doing great. I have a friend with arthritis and he loves this brand and introduced it to me.
UPDATE: 2nd batch arrived fishy tasting. Label says "Orange Flavor"... I disagree. Cancelling subscription due to 2-in-a-row bad product one month apart. Will buy locally or find a replacement.
Top reviews from other countries
I might come back and move it up a 5-star rating if it proves effective with calming my skin flare-ups.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.