|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Band Material Type||One Rubber Band And One Leather Strap|
|Band Color||Orange And Brown|
About this item
- ✔ A UNIQUE DIVING TIMEPIECE: Underline your life experience with the Ocean Crawler diver and make every moment of your day count. The classic design of this automatic self winding dive watch makes a timeless, eye-catching timepiece for all occasions that will make heads turn.
- ✔ WATER RESISTANCE TESTED: Every single Ocean Crawler diving watch has been submerged in water and subjected to a pressure 30% greater than that found at the depth of 1000 feet. This means that every Ocean Crawler is not just capable of resisting at least 1000 feet of water pressure. It has actually done so.
- ✔ ULTIMATE SHOCK RESISTANCE: Ocean crawler watches have to pass a severe, high-impact hammer test before their launch, which submits the watch to an impact equivalent to 6,000G, hundreds of times more than a car crash test. Yet, the watch has to remain unharmed and fully functional afterwards, perfectly capable of keeping accurate time.
- ✔ 300 NUMBERED UNITS ONLY – LIMITED EDITION WATCH: There are only a total of 300 units of this LIMITED EDITION. They all come with both rubber and leather straps, 120 click unidirectional bezel, a stainless steel case and a thick domed sapphire crystal glass with 4.5mm thickness, 3 times more than any diver watch on the market. Watch dial includes bright Swiss C3 Superluminova numbers and markers.
- ✔ THE LAST DIVER WATCH YOU’LL EVER BUY: Every Ocean Crawler watch comes with a 5-year manufacturer warranty but that’s just a mere formality since this watch will most likely serve you for an entire lifetime, keeping precise time wherever you are, being fully waterproof and shock- resistant to above ISO 1413 standards.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ocean Crawler is an American watchmaking company based in Rochester, New York, which specializes in self-winding and automatic mechanical watches. The designs have been praised for their clean retro aesthetic drawing influence from subtle evocative accents.
Ocean Crawler watches are built for an active lifestyle and have to pass ten different shock tests before being released. The most severe is the high impact hammer test. This shock testing equipment submits the watch to an impact equivalent to 6,000 G - Hundreds of times more than a car crash test. Yet the watch has to remain unharmed and fully functional afterward, maintaining a high standard of accuracy.
Before being shipped, every Ocean Crawler watch is immersed in water and subjected to a pressure 30 percent greater than that found at the depth to which it is guaranteed. This means that every Ocean Crawler is not just capable of resisting at least 300 meters of water pressure. It has actually done so.
Not All Diver Watches Were Created Equal. This Is What Makes The Ocean Crawler The Best Diver Watch Available:
True water resistance to 1000 feet or 300 meters
Powerful shock resistance to 6000G
Automatic, precise diver watch – no batteries needed. Watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
Thick domed sapphire crystal glass with 4.5mm thickness. An anti-reflective coating is applied to the domed glass to prevent any reflection under water.
Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 6 x 6 x 6 inches; 5 Ounces
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : June 2, 2017
- Manufacturer : Ocean Crawler
- ASIN : B071FV774N
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,305,896 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Ocean Crawler|
|Dial window material type||Sapphire|
|Clasp||Deployment-Buckle And Standard Buckle|
|Case material||Surgical Grade Stainless-Steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Band Material||One Rubber Band And One Leather Strap|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Band Color||Orange And Brown|
|Bezel material||Surgical Grade Stainless-Steel|
|Bezel function||120 Click Unidirectional Diving Bezel|
|Special features||Luminous C3 Super Lume|
|Item weight||5 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||1000.00 Feet|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One feature that I absolutely love is that the diver's bezel has 120 firm clicks... that's double the 60 clicks most others have! This is my first purchase of a super high end diving watch and I did hesitate at first, but the 5 Year Movement Warranty makes it a safe bet for me and I'm so happy I purchased. I highly recommend this watch to everyone.