CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Ocean Dig Science Kit – Dig Up and Collect 3 Real Marine Fossils!
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BECOME A PALEONTOLOGIST - Excavate polished ammonite, clam, and gastropod fossils to add to your rock and fossil collection!
- EXCITING MARINE SCIENCE - This hands-on activity kit fosters a love of science and history while teaching children about fossils the fun way!
- A HOMESCHOOL FAVORITE - This complete science kit is the perfect stand-alone school project that boys and girls love!
- GROW YOUR FOSSIL COLLECTION -This kit makes the perfect gift or party favor! Kids love collecting these fossils and showing them to their friends!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Join the millions of parents who have chosen our award-winning science toys and experience the Discover with Dr. Cool difference!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Explore million-year-old fossils!
Children of all ages love exploring history with these real marine fossils! Bring together the family for a night of fossil excavation, marine science education, and games. Add these genuine fossils to your growing rock and fossil collection for a lifetime of enjoyment.
This kit includes:
• A fossil-themed dig brick containing sliced and polished ammonite, clam, and gastropod fossils
• An adventure guide with real facts about your fossils and information written by teachers
• An activity booklet with 10 exciting challenges to solve
• Archeological digging tool, brush, and magnifying glass
With this Ocean Dig Kit, Dr. Cool gives you a chance to excavate real ocean fossils. This is the perfect family activity, birthday party event, or homeschool lesson. Regardless of age, boys and girls love digging up real fossilized treasures! When your child has finished learning about their fossils they can dive into the activity booklet for even more fun and enjoyment. If you’re looking for an educational hands-on activity, award-winning quality, and incredible value then look no further!
A Brand You Can Trust
Discover with Dr. Cool is a name parents trust. Founded by a teacher and a life-long rock hound back in 2009, Dr. Cool has won over 100 awards for the play value, educational content, and overall quality of their toys. These awards include:
• 10 Best Toys for Kids - Dr. Toy
• Kid's Product of the Year - Creative Child Magazine
• Award of Excellence - Parent Tested, Parent Approved
• Best of the Year – Family Review Center
• Brain Toy Award – Academic’s Choice
• Brain Child Toy Award – Tillywig Toy
• Teachers Choice Award - Learning Magazine
All Discover with Dr. Cool products are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you know you’re giving a quality gift that any child will love!
Science doesn’t get any cooler than this!
From the Manufacturer
Ocean Fossil Excavation Kit Excavate 3 genuine fossil specimens just like a real paleontologist with this incredible hands-on science kit! Buried inside the Ammonite shaped digging brick your paleontologist will uncover a real sliced and polished Ammonite, a clam fossil and a gastropod specimen. These 3 genuine specimens are each millions of years old! This hands-on dig kit includes an excavation tool, brush, magnifying glass and a full-color information guide so that you can learn all about the ocean fossil specimens you'll find in this kit. The info guide was written by teachers so that you'll improve your knowledge of science. Plus, there's an activity booklet with 10 fun games, puzzles and challenges to complete. What a great way to start a rock and fossil collection. Awards won: Preferred Choice Award - Creative Child Magazine -2012 and Seal of Excellence - Creative Child Magazine 2012.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Easy to use, easy to understand, educational and nurtures an interest in science. Hurray!