Ocean Kayak Frenzy Sit-On-Top Recreational Kayak
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Renowned Tri-Form hull for stability, tracking and maneuverability
- Transport and Storage: 9 ft. length and only 43 lbs. means easy transport in the back of a pick-up or car top. Easy to lift and small to store.
- Seating: Durable padded Comfort Plus Seat Back provide cushioning, support, and 4 way adjustability for all day paddling comfort for any body type
- Stern tank well with removeable bungees, bow deck bungee
- Additional Features: Bow and stern carry handles, molded in side handles, molded-in cup holder, and replaceable rear skid plate for added durability
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Item Dimensions||18 x 31 x 108 inches|
|Item Display Weight||44 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||49 pounds|
|Weight Supported||325 pounds|
If you're looking for big fun in a compact kayak - check out the Frenzy. This little kayak is responsive and stable, playful in the surf, but behaves well on flat water. Perfect for a wide range of paddlers from children to adults. SPECIFICATIONS: LENGTH 9' 0"/2.7 m, WIDTH 31"/78.7 cm, SEAT WIDTH 18"/45.7 cm, WEIGHT 44 lbs./19.5 kg, MAX CAPACITY 275-325 lbs./124.7 - 147.7 kg.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Cut to a few weeks later when hurricane Hermine came a knocking. She made landfall late September 1st early September 2. Water started entering the house and didn't stop. We escaped out of the house on the kayaks with a dog each.
If I can safely paddle in the pitch black thru a hurricane with a forty pound dog who is 100% sure the worst place to be is on a kayak, and not tip over and not get swept away my second time being on a kayak? Then I made a damn good choice in said kayak purchase.
Thank you Ocean Kayak.
1) Delivery - This was the largest item we have purchased on Prime with a nominated day/time for delivery. The deliver service was a third part shipping company, which was first class, with excellent communication starting 2 days to 30 minutes before delivery. The kayak's were well packaged.
2) Quality - Made in USA (need I say more!), these boats are very well made and finished. The fittings for the seats and handles are metal and very robust. The material and stitching on the padded seats is also high quality.
3) Handling - The boats are very stable on the water and track in a straight line even when taking large long strokes (other kayaks I have used will tend to track from side to side with heavy rowing).
We have nicked named the Kayaks "OUR BRAVE LITTLE BOATS" - on the second outing with kayaks we started out when the water was calm and about an hour later the wind picked up significantly and we had to paddle into the wind and waves to get home. The water had a significant swell with some waves breaking over the bow. At no point did we feel unsafe in these kayaks, they remained very stable and continued to glide through the water.
I would highly recommend them for beginners.
Most recent customer reviews
The greatest was Amazon's delivery!! Directly to my home.