2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Plan begins on date of purchase and covers mechanical/electrical breakdowns not covered by the manufacturer.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Ocean Kayak Malibu Two Tandem Sit-On-Top Recreational Kayak
|Price:||+ $250.00 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Enjoy sun and surf with a friend or a furry companion with the kayak's three seating positions, which support solo, tandem, or tandem paddling with a child or pet.
- A pair of Comfort Plus seats provide four-way adjustability, generating a custom fit and greater slip prevention over molded seats.
- Patented overlapping foot wells allow center-seated paddlers to settle in and brace their feet comfortably.
- The open, sit-on-top hull makes it easy to get on and off the kayak and includes a pair of molded-in handles and skid plate.
- Maximum capacity of 425 pounds; measures 12 feet long and 34 inches wide. Lifetime warranty on the hull.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Ocean Kayak Malibu Two XL Tandem Kayak
Brace Yourself for Family Adventures
Enjoy sun and surf with a buddy or a furry friend with the Ocean Kayak Malibu Two XL tandem kayak. A slightly longer version of Ocean Kayak’s Malibu Two, the Malibu Two XL accommodates paddlers of all sizes and skill levels thanks to features like an extra-stable tri-hull construction and a one-size-fits-all frame. The Malibu Two XL can be paddled solo or tandem, with space for two adults plus a small child or pet.
Pioneers of the sit-on-top kayak, Ocean Kayak’s two-person models feature a safe, simple, and easy-to-board design that gets you out on the water and into the action. Unlike traditional kayaks, sit-on-top kayaks feature an open cockpit that’s inviting and non-confining. This open design is ideal for people who don't prefer the confines of a traditional kayak hull.
A Legacy of Innovation
From its humble roots in a Malibu backyard all the way to the shores of New Zealand, Ocean Kayak continues to find new, innovative ways to ride the waves. Whether for family fun, a bit of exercise, or to reel in the day’s catch, you’ll find the company’s sit-on-top kayaks and stand up paddle boards wherever the water leads you.
- Large open cockpit designed for two paddlers and one small child or pet
- Two Comfort Plus seat backs with adjustability and extra foam padding
- Patented overlapping foot wells allow center-seated paddler to brace feet comfortably
- Paddle holders and deck bungee keep gear in arm’s reach
- Molded-in side carrying handles and bow/stern toggle handles
- 500-pound capacity; measures 13 feet 4 inches long; weighs 68 pounds
Fun and Easy
To board, simply step into the Malibu Two XL and plop down on the seat. That’s it. In the event you flip over, you don’t have to worry about the Malibu Two XL filling up and sinking—it's safe and fun!
The Malibu Two XL is a true family kayak, with room for a small child or dog in addition to two adults. The kayak’s patented overlapping foot wells ensure comfortable foot bracing for a center-seated paddler.
Relax in the Malibu Two XL’s state-of-the-art Comfort Plus seating system. Flexible, breathable, and designed specifically for beach bums, the four-way-adjustable seats help you find the perfect seating position for you.
Designed for versatility, the Old Town Riverstream Personal Flotation Device (or PFD, sold separately) offers a thin-back construction that integrates comfortably with your kayak seat. Whether you're a novice or experienced paddler, you'll appreciate the utility and comfort of this unisex, one-size-fits-most recreational life jacket.
|Malibu Two XL||Malibu Two||Malibu Two XL Angler||Zest Two||Malibu Pedal|
|Ideal for||Family tandem with more capacity for two plus a child or dog||Affordable family fun for two plus a child or dog||Max capacity for two in a fishing kayak||Tandem with capacity for day trips or a longer weekend adventure||Fast, fun, easy-to-use ultimate pedal kayak|
|Colors||Ahi, Envy, Seaglass, Sunrise||Envy, Yellow, Sunrise||Brown Camo, Urban Camo||Sunrise, Yellow||Ahi, Seaglass, Envy, Sunrise|
|Seat type||Comfort Plus||Comfort Plus||Comfort Plus||Comfort Plus||Element Beach|
|Dry storage||Option up to 3||Option up to 3||Option up to 3||Option up to 5||Center|
|Length||13 feet 4 inches||12 feet||13 feet 4 inches||16 feet 4.5 inches||12 feet|
|Width||34 inches||34 inches||34 inches||34 inches||34.5 inches|
|Weight||68 pounds||57 pounds||68 pounds||75 pounds||100 pounds|
|Capacity||500 pounds||425 pounds||500 pounds||600 pounds||450 pounds|
Compare with similar items
Intex Excursion Pro Kayak, Professional Series Inflatable Fishing Kayak
Sevylor Coleman Colorado 2-Person Fishing Kayak
Sevylor Big Basin 3-Person Kayak
|Item Dimensions||144.00 x 34.00 x 20.00 inches||151.00 x 37.00 x 18.00 inches||30.10 x 11.60 x 19.20 inches||18.00 x 10.00 x 24.00 inches|
This popular tandem sit-on-top kayak, the Ocean Kayak Malibu Two, is perfect for affordable family adventure. Enjoy sun and surf with a friend or a furry companion with the kayak's three seating positions, which support solo, tandem, or tandem paddling with a child or pet. A pair of Comfort Plus seats provide four-way adjustability, generating a custom fit and greater slip prevention over molded seats. Patented overlapping foot wells allow center-seated paddlers to settle in and brace their feet comfortably. The open, sit-on-top hull makes it easy to get on and off the kayak and includes a pair of molded-in handles and skid plate. Maximum capacity of 425 pounds; measures 12 feet long and 34 inches wide. Lifetime warranty on the hull.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After many uses and, more importantly experience with other Kyak’s including another I purchased, I was way too hard on the tracking of this Kyak in above review. This tracks fine, particularly for such a stable and balanced design. I love it, and use often as a single as pictured.
If you need paddles, we're really happy with SeaSense X-TREME II Kayak Paddle, 84-Inch, Orange and Yellow.
As far as car racks, we don't love what we bought. The kayaks are really solid and heavy, so the dual rack we got feels a bit flimsy for them. When you find a better solution, leave it in the comments for me. ;)
As far as customizing, there are options but you will need to get creative due to the lack of space. I'm looking into mounting a track system for more options in regards to fishing and pole placement. You will want to add more deck loops/eye pads. It's not a fishing kayak but you can probably make it work if you need to.
Ocean Kayaks can last decades if properly taken care of and the Malibu Two seems no different. The stock seats are fairly nice for the average person without back issues. The paddler does sit high and its a wide yak, so 240-250cm paddles should definitely be considered.