Ocean Kayak Prowler 13 Angler Sit-On-Top Fishing Kayak, Sand
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One of the original and still most popular kayaks designed specifically for fishing
- Performance hull is fast, stable and quiet and is designed to handle calm or rough waters
- Large front hatch with easy access to bow to stern internal storage and accommodates multiple rods for safe below deck storage
- 2 rod holders, 6" hatch with storage bucket, 2 cup holders, 2 paddle keeps, self draining scuppers, transducer compatible
- Rear oversized tank well designed to easily accept coolers, crates, tackle boxes, bait wells and SCUBA tanks
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
|Item Dimensions||16 x 28 x 160 inches|
|Seat Material Type||foam|
|Shipping Weight||60 pounds|
|Weight Capacity Maximum||450 pounds|
|Weight Supported||475 pounds|
One of the most popular angler kayaks on the market, the Prowler 13 combines performance with features. A large bow hatch, an oversized tank well and several places to mount fishing gear, the Prowler 13 was designed to produce results. FEATURES: Oversized tank well with bungee, Large bow hatch with Cross Lock system, Transducer compatible scupper, Paddle keepers, 2 Molded-in cup holders, Side-mounted carrying handles, deck rigging, two flush mount trolling rod holders. SEATING: Seats one adult. SPECIFICATIONS: LENGTH 13' 6"/4.1 m, WIDTH 29.5"/74.9 cm, SEAT WIDTH 17"/43.2 cm, WEIGHT 60 lbs./27.2 kg, MAX CAPACITY 425-475 lbs./192.8 - 215.5 kg. Made in the USA of durable rotor-molded polyethylene plastic.
Top Customer Reviews
I bought an OK Prowler a year ago and it has been well-tested since then. This review will be broken down in a strict pro/con style.
- Tracks better than any kayak I've ever paddled
(Tracking is the ability for a kayak to stay on course)
- Stable enough to stand in calm water
- Plenty of accessible storage for gear.
- Excellent pricing
- Too narrow for my personal tastes.
(At 13ft, the kayak could be thicker than it actually is)
- Performs sub-par offshore.
(The Prowler Kayak is outperformed by many different brands in offshore waters)
In a nutshell, for the price it is listed at, the Prowler is the best priced kayak that is capable of all kinds of water activities. There are superior lines of kayak such as the Wilderness Systems Tarpon, Hobie kayaks, Native kayaks, and a few others, however, for the price, the Ocean Kayak Prowler 13 is the best price you're going to find.
Pros: comfortable, stable, great quality, no leaks
Cons: difficult to stand in