BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Pick of the week PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 19, 2017
This is a great product. I debated and read several articles in magazines where someone recommended it. the smell is soft, citrus and pleasant.
Very pleased and will order again....
on July 23, 2015
I love this sunscreen and have not been able to find it in my local stores. I probably should have bought a case of it so that I would always have it. We also use the 30 and 50 spf and they really do a great job and smell really good too.
on June 30, 2015
I loved this product when I bought it, it smells great and gives good coverage. I am only giving it 3 stars however as it rates quite highly on the EWG's (Environmental Working Group) list of sunscreens containing harmful chemicals so I will be looking for a safer option when I purchase my next sunscreen.
on October 9, 2014
Perfect. We love this product because of the lack of scent. It works wonderfully. Great protection against the sun especially for people who burn easily. Also, since it has no scent, perfect for people who have allergies.
on May 14, 2016
I love this brand of sunblock. The sunblock is like lotion- very easy apply with a light scent that also moisturizer. It soaked in easily and die at leave a greasy residue.
on September 11, 2017
Love the smell. It also absorbs nicely into your skin, no greasy after film.
on October 23, 2015
Ocean Potion is my favorite sunscreen product because it smells so good (like a Creamsicle), is effective as advertised, and does not sting when applying to my face. The texture is pleasantly thick without feeling that I'm applying theatrical makeup. It doesn't run & I have had no problems with staining my clothing.
on July 31, 2017
No parabens and no oxybenzoate. Nice smell and not greasy.
on December 3, 2016
Love this lotion. Love the scent even more. Works well for sun protection
on August 16, 2015
The Ocean Potion suncare products are by far the best - but they're hard to find locally. They work great, and the fragrance is nice - not overpowering. The only brand I'll buy!