- Item Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004G57UMG
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #136,062 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Ocean Reef G Divers Full Face Mask
|Price:||$585.00 - $613.80|
- This Item Includes: Full Face Mask with 2'nd Stage Regulator, Low Pressure Hose and Owner's Manual
- Ocean Reef Neptune Space G Full Face Mask
- Available in 2 Sizes and Multiple Color Options
- Integrated Balanced 2'nd Stage Regulator
- Diver Adjustable Flow Control Knob
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Neptune Space G.divers mask is available in 2 sizes and 4 color options and includes an integrated balanced 2nd stage regulator with a 3/8" threaded 31.5" (80cm) low pressure hose. The patented bellows style face skirt, molded from premium grade silicone rubber, uses a spring profile and large sealing double the size and spacing (30-45mm), to achieve a very comfortable fit and ample support. This spring effect is a combination of the double S section and the inner support ribs which allows the G.divers full face mask to float comfortably on the face. The head strap is directly attached to the face shield, allowing pressure to be distributed equally along the mask skirt. The six straps of the head harness hold the mask in a firm position due to their low elasticity. The tip of each rubber strap is wider, making them easier to grasp while wearing neoprene gloves. The FRB II (fast rotating buckle) allows the mask to be donned and doffed quickly. These unique face seal and strap concepts are Ocean Reefs patents. The streamlined visor, made of transparent polycarbonate, is designed to be wider and sit closer to the face than previous full face masks. The G.divers design maximizes the visual field, particularly the peripheral area. The visible light transfer of the visor is 92%. These factors give divers an astonishingly clear view of the underwater world. Mask comes with an owner's manual and is covered by a 24 month limited warranty. Less Thanfont color="#C
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You have to buy the surface valve
You have to buy a quick disconnect
C'mon guys!!! for this kind of money the mask should come standard with both these items!!
don't forget to hit the helpful button.
I am Advanced Open Water certified with Nitrox and I also took the FFM Padi course. The instructor and the other divers were impressed with the mask.
The only drawback that I noticed is that the side surface valve (bought separately) let water in and made breathing difficult. It's possible it's not properly installed and I'll have to check it. While on the surface I had a difficult time breathing through that valve and got some sea water in.
Finally, the mask makes it difficult to talk on the surface. I had to take it off to talk to my buddies and the boat captain.
I found it "chugs" easily and you have to find just the right adjustment but that's easily done while diving. The mask will vibrate when you exhale but just tighten the straps a little more to force air out the lower exhaust instead of out the face seal.
I dive in cold waters and keeping my fave warm was really nice with this mask. It's expensive but absolutely worth the money.
You should consider the quick release air valve and the surface air valve add-ons. They make a big difference.
This is an excellent full face mask. I came from the older Neptune full face mask. I spoke with Jessie at Ocean Reef and he was 100% correct.
The newer masks are much better. The Ocean Reef G-divers have a better face seal. They do not free flow at all. The visibility is much better. I need to use glasses and have my lenses attached to the inside of my mask. Yes, they make a frame for them.
Get the surface air valve. It allows you to quickly unscrew and breathe on the surface without using any air. Also get the quick disconnect that allows you to disconnect the mask from the hose. It is worth the investment.
1. You can breathe through your nose! No more salt water swallowing or nose full of saltwater.
2.The mask comes with a six point strap that makes it almost impossible for the mask to come off. Has a quick disconnect from using the two bottom straps.
3. Equalization- The mask has two silicone studs (fully adjustable) that allow you to equalize. You push the mask slightly upward and inward to create a seal with your nose. You lightly blow and quickly equalize.
4. 2nd stage built in. Fully adjustable and very responsive. I found that I dialed it in to the lowest setting while slowly moving through the water. When I was going as fast as possible I has to move it up to around 1/2. I fully opened it but not needed.
5. Visibility is much better than using a regular mask.
6. No more tired jaws! In fact, I can completely relax and focus on taking very good video and photos. It really is a pleasure to dive with these masks. It feels like I am on the surface breathing. If you are on the fence about it, do it. You will love it. We have the communication system as well. It allows you to talk while under water. Please look at the review on the G-divers communication system as well.
7. Excellent support from Ocean Reef. They really do care about their customers. They answered all my questions.