- Item Weight: 3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 12 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007XG0TH8
- Item model number: reg116
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #585,654 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Ocean Reef Neptune Space G. Divers Series Full Face Mask Kit
|Price:||$899.10 - $991.00|
- Ocean Reef Neptune Space G. Divers Series Full Face Mask Kit
- Includes an integrated balanced 2nd stage regulator and low pressure hose
- The Neptune Space air circulation system is one of a kind and is designed to eliminate fogging
- The FRB II (fast rotating buckle) allows the mask to be donned and doffed quickly
- House Of Scuba Is An Authorized Dealer!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Includes an integrated balanced 2nd stage regulator and low pressure hose. Newly designed G.divers Exhaust system design. SAV/octopus port makes installation of either a Surface Air Valve accessory or octopus using adapter very easy. Includes the GSM G.Divers Underwater Communication Device which expands the diver’s ability to communicate with others verbally. Water that may seep into the mask is easily eliminated by exhaling or pushing the “purge” button on the second stage. Mask squeeze, a common problem for conventional masks, will not occur with the Neptune Space because the pressure inside the mask is equal to the pressure outside the mask. The Neptune Space air circulation system is one of a kind and is designed to eliminate fogging and reduce the amount of CO and CO2 buildup. Patented bellows style face skirt, molded from premium grade silicon rubber. uses a “spring profile” and large sealing surface, double size of conventional masks (30-45mm). “Spring” effect is a combination of the double “S” section and the inner support ribs which allows the G.divers FFM to “float” comfortably on the face. very comfortable fit and ample support. head strap is directly attached to the face shield, allowing pressure to be distributed equally along the mask skirt. The six straps of the head harness hold the mask in a firm position due to their low elasticity. The tip of each strap (rubber) is wider, making them easier to grasp while wearing neoprene gloves. The FRB II (fast rotating buckle) allows the mask to be donned and doffed quickly. Available in 2 sizes and 4 color options. 2 year Manufacturer warranty. Be an explorer, be adventurous, be a responsible diver with the new G.divers line from OCEAN REEF!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Finding it difficult to put the mask back on in deep water as the head straps and side straps needs loosening first before replacing the mask
back. Easy to do this out of water but inside water in an emergency will need plenty more practices.
The mask feels bulky with the communication system attached.