OceanRevive® Arctic-T247 Full Spectrum Dimmable 120W LED Aquarium Reef Light with Built in Timer, Bracket and remote control (48*3W, 90deg Optical Lens)
- OceanRevive Arctic-T247 Aquarium LED unit is ideal for both fresh and marine aquatic applications, aquatic ecosystems and marine organisms, specialized for SPS/LPS/Soft corals and reef fish.
- Built-in controller controls TWO channels independently (blue and full spectrum channels) for both Time and Intensity.
- OceanRevive Arctic-T247 and the support services earned numerous positive reviews and reputation on the popular reefing forums Reef2Reef, ReefCentral, Nano-Reef, and our Addictive Reef Keeping US Based Support is unparalleled.
- Special Full Spectrum layout was developed by fellow reefers of both the US and International reefing community: Royal Blue 450nm, Blue 470nm, Cool White 10000K, 12000K, Red 520nm, Green 660nm and UV 420nm, creating the natural reefing light to reflect vivid color from the corals and fish. 90 degree optics help light to penetrate to the required depth of water.
- It comes with both supporting brackets and hanging kits to fit any type of fish tank. Specifically designed to expand the coverage on depth and width.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
√ Power Consumption: 120W Max
√ LED Type: 48pcs 3W High Power LEDs
√ Coverage Area: 1. Core coverage for any high lighting required SPS tank 26"x18" and 2. Regular coverage 32”x24” for mixed reef tank @ 12" above water
√ Channel One: 8x 470nm, 16x 450nm
√ Channel Tow: 6x 420nm, 2x 520nm, 2x 660nm, 6x 10000K, 8x12000K
√ Input Current: AC85-264V
√ Operating Temperature: 90℉-110℉ (32.2℃-43.3℃)
√ Thermal Management: 2x 80mm dual bearing cooling fans
√ Product Dimensions: 16" x 10.4" x 1.6" (40cm x 26cm x 4cm)
√ Product Weight: 5Lbs(2.27Kgs)
√ Controlled by: Built-in-Digital Timer
√ Mount: Horizontal-Retractable Brackets & Hanging Kits
√ 1 x Arctic-T247-B
√ 1 x Remote Controller with Battery
√ 1 x Power Cord
√ 1 x User's Manual
√ 2 x Adjustable Hanging Kits
√ 4 x Brackets
1. All our products have ONE YEAR warranty with factory spare parts and trained technician.
2. For safety and warranty service, DON'T open the product case without our permission. Contact us to get the service instruction in case of any issue.
3. Free parts will be shipped in 24 Hours for confirmed issue.
Size: with-Bracket Version
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Lightimetunnel||HobbieBug||MARS HYDRO||VIPARSPECTRA|
|Item Dimensions||10.24 x 15.75 x 1.57 in||3.5 x 22.8 x 0.44 in||2.36 x 15.75 x 8.35 in||9 x 15.8 x 2.6 in||8.35 x 15.75 x 2.48 in||8.5 x 31.5 x 2.4 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's being used on a 50g cube (20" deep) with black substrate and it is *plenty* bright. It sits high enough above the water for the colors to mix well. The construction feels solid and it's virtually silent. I am pleased!
I also considered the Orbit Marine Pro, as it is much more programmable, but this was a better shape and led layout for the cube. The OceanRevive unit is also much more powerful, which is worth noting.
The remote buttons glow in the dark, which I only noticed last night — a small, thoughtful addition.
If there was a mod to enable some slicker programming of the led channels, that would make this perfect. If this had a basic ramp-up/down timer built-in, I'd feel no need to ever upgrade.
GalaxyHydro has a cheap WiFi/app-enabled model now, but... no brackets!
I still love the look and performance of this light to the point of purchasing a second for a new aquarium. As others have noted it's easily capable of bleaching your corals but also very easy to set dimmed with independent control of both channels.
Next best option for those looking for an expensive Kessill 360.. Although that Kessill does have a better shimmer. Not worth 200 more for me.
Most recent customer reviews
Not sure where it came from but it was coming out the front...Read more