Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 110 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 123 reviews
on July 26, 2016
This app seemed interesting so I decided to give it a try. I downloaded this app for free when it was the free app of the day a while back on the Amazon App store. I used it several times and it worked well as advertised at the time. I tried it out for a while but just didn’t find myself getting very engaged in it. Not too say it was a bad app, it just wasn’t for me. As far as the app itself goes it seemed to be made well, worked as advertised, and ran well on my phone. At the time I had a Galaxy Note 1 and it worked well on that. After a few weeks I found myself uninstalling the App from my phone as it just didn’t appeal to me anymore and I lost interest in it. I tend to lose interest in things really quickly if they aren’t really engaging and this just wasn’t holding my interest. This is just my opinion though and your opinion may vary. It can be hard to judge with apps sometimes what will grab someone’s attention and keep them going back to it. I would say give it a try if you’re into this type of App and think it looks interesting. Go ahead and give it a shot. You’ve really got nothing to lose right. After all, if you don’t like it all you have to do is uninstall.

I hope this was helpful. If so, please consider clicking the "yes" button below.
Thank You!
on January 4, 2012
As a kid I loved this and as an adult I still love it, and I'm happy to be able to share this with my children. I love that you can free-play this or read at your own pace. I got this as Amazon's free app of the day and it runs perfectly on my Kindle Fire.
on January 21, 2015
Well done! My little girl has been OBSESSED with Rudolph this holiday season and this was a great way to keep her engaged. She opens the app on her own and is able to navigate through it easily. [She's 4 years old.] Does a nice job of integrating the graphics with the story and has a few neat games included in it. Very enjoyable!
on December 26, 2014
Children will love it. The story is interactive. You can touch the characters and make them speak. The story can read to you or visa versa.
on December 29, 2015
awesome
on December 24, 2011
As a fan of this cartoon every year when it comes on TV I was a bit disappointed in this. I was hoping it would be like the Charlie brown Christmas book app where they had the real voices from the show reading the story. oh well. It does run well though and seems like a great children's app. the narrator's voice is just too distracting to me to get any enjoyment from this.
on December 24, 2011
baby boy is loving this book!! the interactive features are great, as is the narrationp and the graphics. running on kindle fire.
on September 27, 2015
Junk
on April 28, 2013
I have enjoyed this story since I was a little girl. I really enjoyed getting to read it again with the narrations and some fun effects. Warning, it does take up some memory on the phone - but its worth it.
on December 8, 2013
My four year old loves this app and watches this everyday. She loves Rudolph and we have the show recorded on the TV. When we are on the go she can read the book or have the book read to her. We both love this app