Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Oceanic GEO 2.0 Wrist Computer Watch
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2 nitrox mixes to 100% oxygen, deep stop with countdown timer, intuitive user interface with step back, time, date & temperature
- Audible alarms with user acknowledgment, gauge mode with run-timer, history mode and 24 dive/99 free dives on-unit log book
- Last dive display: max depth and dive time, diver-replaceable battery with data retention, user upgradeable firmware
- Power: CR2430 Lithium battery, operational depth: 330' (100 meters) - altitude adjustable: 3, 001' to 14, 000' (916 to 4, 200 meters)
- Dual time display and daily alarms, backlight for night or low light conditions, 4 operating modes: watch, norm, free dive and gauge
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Geo 2.0 includes Dual Algorithm, Deep Stop option and a redesigned user interface with "Step Back" â€“ which allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings. Additionally, a second Nitrox mix (both programmable to 100%) is available, as well as Firmware Auto-Update which allows the user to download and install operational improvements or even future new features through the PC Interface (with optional cable). With Dual Algorithm and optional conservative factor settings, the Geo 2.0 may be programmed to provide no-deco and deco profiles similar to virtually every computer on the market.
Product detailsColor:Sea Blue Decal
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.5 x 5.5 x 3 inches; 12.8 Ounces
- Date First Available : August 6, 2004
- Manufacturer : Oceanic
- ASIN : B07SN2TZDH
Best Sellers Rank:
#405,291 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #29 in Digital Diving Gauges
- Customer Reviews: