Oceanic Pro Plus x Dive Computer with QD Hose
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Item Weight||2 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Complete instrumentation w/digital compass
- Thin film transistor (tft) display
- Large display area
- Intuitive user color coded interface
- Nitrox mixtures from 21% to 50%
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Don't waste time trying to read your dive computer. The Oceanic Pro plus x console delivers the most legible digits of any dive computer on the market. Its bright and easy-to-read display adapts well to sunlight or night diving conditions. The screen has a color-coded Interface, high-resolution and bar graphs for you to quickly read your information. Choose the best method of decompression for your diving needs and conditions thanks to the dual algorithm system. Go as deep as 330 feet and decompress between 10 to 60 feet. Other features include a push button oceanglow backlight, a smartglow backlight sensor and an audible alarm. Explore more with the Oceanic Pro plus x console with qd hose.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 4 x 4 inches; 2 Pounds
- Item model number : 04-1029-07
- Date First Available : December 1, 2016
- Manufacturer : Suunto USA, Inc.
- ASIN : B01MXT9MNA
Best Sellers Rank:
#417,769 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #9 in Analog Diving Gauges
- Customer Reviews: