Octane Fitness Q35c Elliptical Cross Trainer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Elliptical cross-trainer with comfortable, fluid drive system that flows backward and forward
- GluteKicker, ArmBlaster, and X-Mode workout boosters challenge different body parts
- 10 preset programs, 20 resistance levels, and 4 customizable "goal" programs
- Fixed 20.5-inch stride length; 1.8-inch pedal spacing; low 4-inch step-up height
- Built-in transport wheels; 300-pound capacity; space-saving 25-by-65-inch footprint
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
This simple, straightforward elliptical provides exceptional performance and unbeatable value—and outstanding results.
The original Octane elliptical just keeps getting better with the Q35c cross trainer, which delivers the form, function, and results that fitness users want.
The Q35c's Body-Mapping Ergonomics motion delivers a challenging workout without stressing your joints.
The Q35c is designed to support your body throughout your workout. The machine's 20.5-inch stride length, for example, is comfortable whether you're striding forward or backward, while the 1.8-inch pedal spacing mimics human biomechanics while minimizing stress on your lower back. The machine also offers a low step-up height, making it effortless to get on and off--a great feature for older users or people recovering from injury.
Workout-wise, the Q35c offers 10 preset programs, 20 resistance levels, and four customizable "goal" programs. The "goal" programs are great for users who want to design their own routines, such as workouts with distance or calorie burning targets. Or you can just get on the machine and go, with an auto QuickStart function that launches a workout immediately. No buttons to press or programs to select. The Q35c even goes above and beyond traditional ellipticals with features like the MOM mode. This movement management feature promotes family safety and peace of mind for parents by disabling console buttons and restricting movements, so your little one can't climb on the machine and start moving.
Other features include stationary handlebars that take your arms out of play (ideal for building core and leg strength); contact heart rate grips; a DedicatedLogic button that makes it easy to program workouts; built-in transport wheels; and a space-efficient footprint that's significantly shorter than other premium ellipticals or treadmills.
The console includes a water bottle holder, MP3 player hutch, and reading rack.
- QuadLink drive: Yes
- Electronic stride adjustment: No
- Stride length: 20.5 inches, fixed
- Pedal spacing: 1.8 inches
- Step-up height: 4 inches
- Console fan: No
- Soft grip pedals: No
- Water bottle holder: Yes
- MP3 player holder: Yes
- Reading rack: Yes
- Transport wheels: Yes
- DedicatedLogic programming: Yes
- QuickStart: Yes
- Cool down: Yes
- MOM mode: Yes
- Heart rate: Yes, contact
- Resistance levels: 20
- Workout programs: 8
- Preset resistance programs: Manual, random, custom interval, beginner
- Goal programs: 350 calories, 750 calories, 10k, 1/2 marathon
- Workout boosters: GluteKicker, ArmBlaster, X-Mode
- Capacity: 300 pounds
- Footprint: 26 by 65 inches
- Footprint (live area): 26 by 76 inches
- Weight: 210 pounds
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame, 5 years on parts, 1 year on labor
About Octane Fitness
Octane Fitness was founded by two fitness industry entrepreneurs with a bold mission to reshape and perfect elliptical machines. Tim Porth and Dennis Lee brought more than 36 years of combined fitness experience to Octane. Both live healthy and active lifestyles themselves, and are committed to a shared goal: to provide consumers with a superior total-body cross trainer that will motivate them and help them achieve their fitness goals fast. As the only fitness manufacturer in the world dedicated exclusively to elliptical machines, Octane Fitness has quickly become an established leader in the competitive fitness equipment industry. The company is headquartered in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota.
Top Customer Reviews
I am very pleased with all of the fitness modes too (flat, hill, calorie burn, etc) and you can adjust the intensity levels and your weight. I also love the Arm Blaster mode (you turn it on or off - you're in control) which adds meaningful resistance to your arm workout and it intensifies the tension on your legs significantly about every two minutes (and I do mean significantly!) It reminds me a lot of High Intensity training and forces you to charge forward with all your might for about 30 seconds - it's awesome, it adds variety, and I know I am getting a better aerobic workout because of it.
One note: The digital console has a very thin protective plastic film over the surface that you'll need to remove. It's not obvious, so be sure you remove the protective film after the unit is assembled.
The elliptical was delivered by very large professional shipping truck (it's big and 200 lb+ heavy). The driver assisted me which was terrific (be sure to $$ tip well!) And as the other reviewers mentioned, the machine is well packaged and easy to assemble in about 1 hour.
Oh and I was able to finance the purchase with an Amazon Store card at 0% (wow!) Totally satisfied and highly recommended. Glowing 5 star review.
I'm very excited to use this to help me get fit. I could see right away it's a quality product: Well built, sturdy, and it makes little noticeable noise when in use. Right now I am very, very pleased with my purchase and I have zero regrets ordering through Amazon.
NOTE: I sent the above review on the Octane Fitness to their website on 6/23/2014. I got the message “Thank you for your comments. All submissions are moderated and if approved, yours will appear soon.” Obviously they felt this review needed to be “moderated” and they did not post it with the other reviews for this machine.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Machine is extremely heavy but fits in small spaces.Read more
I studied the features, design and reviews of ellipticals in...Read more