Octave Black ABS Filament for 3D Printers - 1.75mm - 1kg Spool
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$6.00 (21%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- STRONG AND DURABLE 3D PRINTS - ABS is one of the plastic filament materials most commonly used for 3D printing. It produces durable 3D printed models that have higher resistance to heat and are less brittle than those printed with some other popular 3D printing materials (like PLA)
- HIGH QUALITY ABS FILAMENT - Octave engineered its ABS filament to work at a wide extruder temperature range, and manufactures it to tight tolerances using quality materials, so it works smoothly and consistently
- PROFESSIONAL 3D PRINTED MODELS - Models printed with Octave ABS filament are tougher, more durable, and more heat resistant than models 3D printed with PLA, and have more in common with mass-produced plastic models and parts. Octave ABS can be sanded, glued, and painted, as well as post processed in an acetone vapor bath for a smoother, glossy finish.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY - Octave ABS filament prints at temperatures from 210-250℃, so it works well with most 3D printers that support 1.75mm ABS filament, like Raise3D, ZMorph, Fusion3, Afinia, FlashForge, UP, CraftBot, and others (80-120℃ heated print bed strongly recommended, external spool holder may be required—always check your printers’ specifications).
- SPECIFICATIONS - Color = black, Material = ABS, Filament diameter = 1.75mm, Print temperature = 210-250°C, Recommended print bed temperature = 80-120℃, Spool capacity = 1kg (2.2lb), Filament length = 400m (approximate), Reel diameter = 20cm (7.875"), Reel width = 6.5cm (2.56"), Hub diameter = 5.2cm (2.04")
|Ean||0787269860612 , 0762182110013|
|Item Weight||2.20 pounds|
|Material||ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)|
|Number of Items||1|
|Outside Diameter||1.75 millimeters millimeters|
|UPC||762182110013 , 787269860612|
Specification for this product family
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
High quality 1.75mm black ABS filament from Octave works with most 3D printers that support ABS printing, such as Afinia, Raise3D, CraftBot, Flashforge, Reprap, Fusion3, and ZMorph, as well as many others. Octave ABS produces excellent 3D printing results because Octave uses only high quality ABS plastic and manufactures its filament to very tight tolerances. This enables Octave ABS filament to work within wide extruder temperature range for broad compatibility, and ensures smoother 3D printing, and fewer extruder nozzle problems. Print temperature: 210 - 250℃; Filament diameter: 1.75 mm +/- 0.10mm.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9 x 9 x 6 inches; 2.2 Pounds
- Item model number : 3DP-JC-ABK1.7-10
- Date First Available : April 24, 2012
- Manufacturer : Octave
- ASIN : B0083HSPH2
Best Sellers Rank:
#13,143 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #173 in 3D Printing Filament
- Customer Reviews: