& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- When used as a third sensor, requires an additional USB 2.0 or higher port
- Oculus Sensor tracks constellations of IR LEDs to translate your movements in VR
- Ideal for most setups and its standard 1/4 20 mount works with most tripods.
- Special note: 360 Degree and Room Scale tracking are experimental features-not all experiences may work as expected.
- This is an Oculus Rift Accessory - Oculus Rift Headset Sold Separately
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
With a clear line of sight, Oculus Sensor tracks constellations of IR LEDs to translate your movements in VR. Its stand is ideal for most setups and its standard 1/4 20 mount works with most tripods. Requires Rift, sold separately. When used as a third sensor, requires an additional USB 2.0 or higher port. Please note: 360 Degree and Room Scale tracking are experimental features-not all experiences may work as expected.
Top Customer Reviews
1) touch is better than vive controllers have used both!
2) Rift is cheaper! Less than $700 with room scale and touch.
3). You get more free games and and additional $100 toward games on Amazon!!!
4). Room scale on Rift requires less space!
5). Vive is buggy. My vive kept having issues staring apps after a few days (why I returned it)
6). You can play most if not all of the Vive games on Rift AND YOU CAN STILL ISE STEAM AND STEAM VR APP IF YOU WANT TO. Does not work the other way (not many Rift games can be played on Vive in many cases).
7). Many more, better games on Rift
8). Rift hardware is more comfortable by a lot and much easier to use and still has better feel and comfort even if you buy the $100 upgrade for vive (deluxe audio strap)!
Where is Vive better):
1). I like the steam "home" app better than Rift BUT you can STILL USE THE STEAM VR HOME APP on Rift!
2). Rift app has to be used on one windows account, no share across family unless you use the same user! But u can use the steam games across accounts using family share on steam.