Quest 2 Link Cable - Virtual Reality Headset Cable for Quest 2 and Quest - 16FT (5M) - PC VR
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Expand your library. Access 1,000+ PC-based VR titles in the Meta Quest Rift library Compatible gaming PC required, not included. See the Meta Quest website for PC specifications.
- Maintain your range with an extra long, 16ft (5m) construction that gives you space to move in VR, even when connected to your PC. (Packaging may vary) Meta Quest packaging will continue to carry the Oculus name and logo during the transition to our new branding.
- Keep your experience flowing smoothly. Capable of up to 5Gbps, the Link Cable has all the capacity you need for a premium VR experience
- Duck, bob and weave more easily thanks to a fiber optic core that retains lightness and flexibility relative to copper-based cables.
- The actively powered USB-C cable charges your headset’s built-in battery as you play, so it’s ready to go as soon as you go cable-free.
- Enjoy effortless compatibility with official Meta Quest hardware and accessories (sold separately).
- Premium Meta Quest materials, colors and finish.
Customers also search
This 16-foot (5M) USB 3 Type-C cable connects your Quest or Quest 2 to a compatible gaming PC, letting you access a wide range of PC VR games from the action-packed Oculus Rift library. The lightweight, flexible design provides a best-in-class experience. Content, PC and VR headset not included.
From the manufacturer
|Carrying Case||Elite Strap||Elite Strap with Battery||Quest Link Cable||Quest 2 Fit Pack|
|Description||Secure your headset, Elite Strap or Elite Strap With Battery, two controllers and cables.||Enhance your comfort and support with an easily adjustable ergonomic strap.||Extend your play time, maximise your comfort and keep your headset secure.||Connect your headsets to a compatible gaming PC to access the Rift content library.||Customize your headset with a pair of light blockers and two interchangeable facial interfaces.|
Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Using a non-fiber link cable can result in more stuttering and desync between inputs and visuals, which can cause you to get motion sickness faster, even if you don't perceive it. Most of the time I'd call out snake-oil technologies, but this is NOT one of them. I hate it's expensive, but get this cable unless you can verify the off-brand is using optical cabling for the data.
However, this being said, it is absolutely a fantastic cable for what it is. Everything about its construction is fantastic, and it's easily the best C to C cable I've ever had. If it was in the $40-50 wheelhouse, it'd still be on the pricey end, but I could easily justify its cost for the quality to anyone.
As is though, you'd be better off looking around. Other C to C cables can easily be used for the Link, and you can find some good 10ft+ ones for a quarter of the price of this. Only spring for this if you're wearing through cables quickly, or you really need the full 16 feet (most people won't).
Top reviews from other countries
2) It's USB C both ends. I believe most people will need to purchase a converter to use on a standard USB A socket. It wouldn't hurt to include one (especially considering the price point)
This is what I get for buying the first run of new hardware before they work out the faults. Don't buy this cable. Quest 2 is still good on it's own(for low level games/apps), but if you're wanting something for PCVR I'd highly recommend a different headset. They might be pricier, but well worth it to avoid this headache.