Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

Bausch & Lomb Ocuvite Adult 50+ Eye Vitamin & Mineral Softgels 50 ea
Style: Eye Health Soft Gels|Size: 50-Count Soft Gels|Change

on March 31, 2017
My optometrist didn't mention I had to take these.. I just bought them on a whim at my local Walmart.. you can see the three flavors from the picture. They're gummies so they are yummy to chew on.

I'm in my late 30's and my vision is -0.5 (very small numbers) in both eyes. My eyes have always been what I like to call lazy when it comes to focusing from near to far. Takes a while if I don't pick up my glasses (which adds to the laziness).

I started these at the same time as my krill oil supplements. So I'm not sure if it's the krill, these or both, but my focus from near to far has improved. My focus issues usually remind me to grab my glasses when I step outside the house... now that my eyes have improved I have to setup a reminder to grab the glasses (need them for nighttime or inclimate weather).

**** If this review or the pictures helped, or if you're just bored and enjoy clicking things - could I trouble you for a "Yes" or a "Helpful" vote below? Many thanks mate! 👍👍
review imagereview image
on June 24, 2012
I've been using Ocuvite for several months now, in addtiona to a Lutein . I take the Lutain 20mg, in the morning and the Ocuvite, which contains 6mg, at night. I have noticed much improvement in my sight. Lutein is very essiantal to good eyesight and even though it does not cure serious vision problems, it helps slowing them down. I have talked to my opthomologist about it and she highly recommends it. It seems that everyone over 40 years can benfit from this product, even if no vision problems are noticeable yet. My son, who is in his mid-forties, might be a candidate for glaucoma (he goes for regular tests) and his doctor also said it could be helpful in retarting it. I have macular degenariton and appreciate every little help I can get in slowing it down. Last year this time, I could not even go out by myself because everything was just a big blur. Now, I can see the scenery around me, the trees and flowers, much more clearly. I can go shopping again and actually find the products I'm looking for. Reading and writing have also become much better and I'm able to work my way around the internet quite easily. I do get a shot in the eye every few weeks to stop the bleeding, but I feel that the Lutein supplements have added much to my improvement. I recommend Ocuvite to everyone who has some vision problems, no matter how minor. I, and my son, have not have any side effects, but feel much better for taking it. Would not do without it anymore and just thankful, that such a product is on the market.
10/31/2012
I'd like to make this update. I've been using Octuvite now for well over a year and still have nothing but praise for it. My vision has improved greatly. I can actually read most fine print again, something I was not able to about a year ago. I don't want to give anyone the idea that this is a miracle pill - I'm just convinced that it helped me personally over a period of time, together with 20mg of Lutein, which I also take daily. I have both of these on Subscribe & Save on Amazon and am very happy that I can get them at a much lower price here than even at Walmart.
0Comment| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 14, 2015
I have many allergies and severe dry eyes. There's a fine line between itchy eyes from an allergic reaction and dry eyes being further impacted by allergy medications that typically helps with reducing tear production usually a problem with allergies. But if your eyes are already dry, allergy medications dry your eyes even further. Ocuvite helps combat dry eyes and is particularly helpful if you are suffering from an allergic reaction and the drying effects of an allergy medication.
on January 30, 2018
I'm 49 and had lasik surgery about 15 years ago. I do not wear glasses. Recently, my eyes seemed to be having trouble switching from reading to watching TV. My eyes took quite a while to adjust from one perspective to the other. I have been taking these vitamins--one a day--for a week, and there seems to be a marked improvement. So much so, that I'm really surprised. Is it possible that these have helped so much in so short a time? It's an almost immediate cure.
on February 5, 2018
I bought these for my 16 yr old blind Westie. He loves them - if he doesn’t get it first thing every morning- he sighs big time until I give it to him. (The other dogs are jealous). I’m also using the Can-C in his eyes - it looks like his cataract is clearing but I will review after a month of the drops.
on January 28, 2018
This is one of those products that you take for maintenance. Cant say I see any significant difference, but my eyes are not getting any worse. Will continue to take.
on September 27, 2014
My ophthalmologist recommended these, along with additional Vitamin C and 2 grams of fish oil. She had prescribed drops, but I had a lot of trouble with them and they were very expensive. After a year of using these supplements she was very happy with results, and that's good enough for me. I always read the one star reviews just in case there is some "fatal flaw" that would make me re-think my purchase, but have to say that not one of the one-stars for this product made any sense at all as a review.
on January 27, 2018
I have sensitive eyes, and I was taking regular Ocuvite when my eye doctor told me to take the 50+formula. Since taking these and using the eye wipes my doctor recommended, I haven’t experienced the red eye issues I had been having for a few years prior.
on January 2, 2018
I've been taking this for a about a week now and I can say that it has improved my eye sight. This item actually works. Bravo! to Bausch+Lomb . Everyone regardless of age with eye sight problems should try this first. Amazing product.
on March 15, 2016
These are getting harder to find at my local stores and also more expensive. These were a very reasonable price and I order 4 bottles. I was a bit worried about getting a too close expirations date, but the dates are just fine. I can't honestly say whether they really help me that much, but I have diabetes and my vision has stayed the same for over 25 years.