Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Odash Michael Jackson Bobblehead
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on November 30, 2015
Our administrative assistant has a thing for Michael Jackson. She's obsessed. Since space at the office is a bit limited (i.e. a poster just wouldn't be practical), I decided on this for her Christmas present. I'm totally winning Christmas this year.
on May 14, 2015
He looks so much like MJ... My MJ unfortunately was damaged... The packaging he's in is damaged and I had to glue his hand back on... Needless to say my MJ lost value... I still love it and think it's a great buy...
on February 11, 2015
My daughter’s teacher plays Michael Jackson music in the classroom and we bought her this for Christmas. She loved it and has it displayed in the classroom. The quality looked great so for the price, I felt it was a good deal.
on February 9, 2011
*************THIS MICHAEL JACKSON BOBBLEHEAD WAS A GREAT PURCHASE. IT'S EXTREMELY WELL MADE, COMES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY AND WAS A REALLY REASONABLE PRICE. AMAZON DELIVERED THIS AS PROMISED, (SPEEDY). I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ITEM TO ANYONE, WANTING TO ENHANCE THEIR M.J COLLECTION. ***************
on October 14, 2014
this item exceeded my expectations! It was much larger than I thought it would be and the detail for the price was amazing. It was in great shape still in the original box........ Could not be happier!!!
on October 17, 2012
It's a funny toy , and very cute ! But very fragile .
Mine fell from my hands , on the table , and broke .
I used the crazy glue , but I did not took it to my
car , as was my first intention .
on January 15, 2015
I was disappointed. the hand holding the microphone was broken off. My husband had to glue it back on as we needed it as a birthday gift for my grandson and had no time to request a replacement. S. Lericos
Bought this item because Michael is Michael, who doesn't love Michael? I collect several sports and movie figures and bobbleheads, Michael is the only singer in my collection and fittingly so. He will probably be the only one that I will purchase that will go up on my display shelf. Enjoy!
on December 27, 2012
It is what it is. It sits on my desk at work and I love it. I don't think the bobble mechanism is very sturdy so it is best for an adult to display on a stationery surface. I wouldn't recommend for a child fan or to mount on a dashboard. Artistic detail is good and you can definitely tell who it's suppsosed to be even "MJ Michaeal Jackson" wasn't scrawled across the base. Nice. I like it.
on April 24, 2012
This Toy is Great, It is Not a Toy it is an MJ Module, The Bubble head is great, Material is Fantastic, and yet it comes with a certificate that this toy is Genuine and Original MJ Toy

Recommended for All MJ Fans