- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more 18650 2600mAh high drain rechargeable batteries for vape offered by OdecDirect. Enter code Q8KTVOZB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 18650 3350mAh high drain rechargeable batteries when you purchase 1 or more 18650 2600mAh rechargeable batteries offered by OdecDirect. Enter code LL8I7DWY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 2 bay battery charger when you purchase 1 or more 18650 2600mAh rechargeable batteries offered by OdecDirect. Enter code 5HHSF2DD at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Odec 18650 Rechargeable Batteries, 4 Pack 2600mAh Li-ion 3.7V Rechargeable Batteries
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.38. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.00 (25%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Battery: 4 pack 3.7V 2600mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium battery
- No memory effect. Batteries come pre-charged and can be used immediately out of the package
- Super long life up to 1200 cycle, convenient and more affordable than thousands of alkaline batteries
- Battery storage case allows you to safely store your batteries when not in use
- Fit for camera, watch, toys and many other electronic devices (Not for the devices match the Flat Top 18650 battery like E-cigarette, Reuleux RX 200 and so on)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||OdecDirect||BATTERY-WORLD||Intervine||zwxj||OdecDirect||Brask Supply|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion|
Odec focus on providing high quality products and excellent customer service, such as general use AA/AAA/9V/C/D18650 rechargeable battery, many kinds of battery charger for different types battery. We guarantee 24 hours friendly customer service from date of purchase, all Odec products come with 30 days money back.
Recharge up to 1200 cycles
Environmental, no HG/CD/Pb.
Battery storage case allows you to safely store your batteries when not in use
Super Capacity up to 2600mAh, Long-lasting power & leakage protection for your devices
Batteries come pre-charged and can be used immediately out of the package
Voltage: Average 3.7V
Cycle life: 1200 cycles
Battery Length: 69 mm (2.72 in)
4 Odec 3.7V 18650 batteries
100% Odec guaranteed product satisfaction. All Odec products come with 30 days money back.
You can contact us anytime from the date of purchase, we will try our best to provide you the best service.
The batteries can only be used with device and charger with protective plates installed.
**Not for the devices match the Flat Top 18650 battery like E-cigarette, Reuleux RX 200 and so on.
Seller Warranty DescriptionAll Odec products come with 30 days money back. You can contact us anytime from the date of purchase, we will try our best to provide you the best service.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The four Odec 18650 cells arrived in a plastic storage box. Their initial voltages vary between 3.6V and 3.85V. The spread is slightly alarming, as it means those cells are in different state of discharge. I recharged those cells to full in my Li-ion charger (XTAR VC4). They took in 840 - 1480mAh, which means remaining charges in those cells were between 70% and 40% of rated capacity.
I connected a 5-ohm power resistor as load, and monitored the battery voltage and current over time. Refer to the “Output Current vs. Time” chart I uploaded. The results for three Odec cells are:
- Cell#1: 2650mAh discharged down to 3V, 2700mAh down to 2V
- Cell#2: 2680mAh down to 3V, 2730mAh down to 2V
- Cell#3: 2560mAh down to 3V, 2610 down to 2V
So the average capacity measured is 2630mAh discharged down to 3V.
According to my electronic kitchen scale, those Odec 18650 2600mAh cells weight 47g each.
For comparison with my other 18650 Li-ion cells:
- Old Samsung 2800mAh removed from laptop battery pack: 46.5g
- LiCB '6800mAh' (actually ~2350mAh): 45g
- EBL '3000mAh' batteries (actually ~2000mAh): 44.5g
- Probe Shiny '3200mAh' (actually ~1150mAh): 36g
- USB Battery '3800mAh' (actually ~900mAh): 32.5g
So we can see there is a positive correlation between weight and capacity.
I have been disappointed by too many Li-ion cells purchased from Amazon, as most of them are sold under completely bogus capacity ratings. Those Odec 18650 cells are rated 2600mAh, and their measured average capacity is a bit higher. This is a rare example of honest advertisement. Currently the Odec battery is priced lower than EBL and LiCB counterparts, yet offers higher capacity. This makes it an excellent value.