Odoga DA29-00020B Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement for Samsung DA29-00020B, DA29-00020A, DA29-00019A, HAF-CIN/EXP, EFF-6027A (2-Pack)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Provide your loved ones with quality purified water, free of harmful toxins – removing harmful contaminants such as Chlorine, Lead, Mercury, Cadmium and Thallium.
- All our filters are tested and certified by WQA to meet NSF/ANSI Standard 42, guaranteed to remove chlorine, bad taste and odor, leaving you with tasty and fresh drinking water
- Advanced coconut activated carbon filtration system will not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health such as fluoride – resulting with purified water for a healthy life for you and your loved ones while eliminating the need for bottled water.
- Easy to install and quick to change - No tools required. For optimal performance, its recommended you change your filter every 3 to 6 months
- We are sure you’ll enjoy the benefits of our product! We offer 60-da money back guarantee and a friendly customer service
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Waterdrop DA29-00020B Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement for Samsung DA29-00020B, DA29-00020A, HAF-CIN/EXP, 46-9101 (3 Pack)
Samsung Genuine DA29-00020B Refrigerator Water Filter, 1 Pack (HAF-CIN/EXP)
EcoAqua EFF-6027A Replacement for Samsung DA29-00020B, HAF-CIN/EXP, 46-9101 Refrigerator Water Filter
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
What could be more important than purified drinking water? Make sure your loved ones are drinking purified and healthy water throughout the year with Odoga’s high quality water filter. Don’t let replacing your water filter slip your mind. Most refrigerators don’t accurately display when the filter needs to be replaced. If your water flow is diminishing, it may be time to replace your water filter. Replacing your filter in time may prevent unwanted damages to your icemaker. Buy your Odoga filter now and enjoy purified, clear water immediately.
NSF-42 Certified by WQA: Our product is made of 100% food grade materials, providing you with a safe and effective water filtration.
Main features: :
• Composed of BPA and Lead-free materials. • Natural coconut activated carbon for enhanced filtration and contaminant reduction. • Increased filter absorption capacity due to a new and advanced sintering technology. • Individually vacuum sealed for prolonged filter life. • Easy installation – no tools needed.Main Benefits:
• Cost efficient and convenient solution to bottled water. • High quality filtration results at a quarter of the price of original/OEM filters. • Efficiently removes unwanted contaminants such as Chlorine, Microbial cyst, Rust & metals, THMs, Benzene & VOC and Pesticides. • Guaranteed to remove bad taste and odors.
Odoga specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of high quality replacement parts and electronics. We offer quality products that are useful in everyday life and an outstanding customer support, providing you with assistance and answers to any questions that may arise. Join Odoga’s family of happy customers today and benefit from awesome products at awesome prices for years to come.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was contacted by Odoga Customer Care about a week after posting my original review and they indicated that the filter sent to me was most likely defective and offered to send a replacement free of charge. I am happy to report that the replacement filter did not exhibit the leaking problem of the original and everything seems to be working properly. Per standard filter replacement procedures I conditioned the filter by running 2-3 gallons of water through it before the water was crystal clear and was happy the there were no leaks to be seen. Even a day later, no puddles anywhere so I'm optimistic that my first filter was simply a dud. The filter itself is shorter than the official Samsung model it replaced but functionally it seems to be working just fine and the water tastes great. The inclusion of stickers in the box that can be used to identify when the filter was installed was a nice touch. I appreciate that Odoga Customer Care monitors the reviews on their product and is willing to replace any defective ones to ensure that their customers are happy. Next time I need a replacement filter I'm planning on ordering from them again to see if the 50% failure rate I experienced is a fluke.
Original Review -----
I purchased this produce a few months ago and was waiting until my change filter light turned on before installing it. I got tired of waiting. Upon installing the filter I was greeted with leaks just like others have described. The filter is slightly shorter than the official Samsung 00020B that it replaced but I have no idea if this was the reason for the leaks or just an interesting observation. I removed the filter and reinstalled it hoping that the leaking was just a fluke but alas it continued to leak, not after a day, or even after running the water, but pretty much after 5-10 minutes of just being installed a visible pool formed under it. So, back in went the old spent Samsung filter to plug the leak. It's a shame since I was attracted to this product by the image that showed ANSI 42 & 53 standards, something that not all the other filters can claim. Can't take advantage of better tasting water if it all ends up on the floor though!