Odoland Snow Ski Goggles S2 Double Lens Anti-fog Windproof UV400 Eyewear - Skiing, Snowboarding, Motorcycle Cycling and Snowmobile Winter Outdoor Sports Protective Glasses
|Sale:||$16.99 - $24.99|
- Ventilation openings frame design reduces fogging and optimize flow of air over inside of lens. Suitable for multipurpose usage: outdoor sports, cycling, surfing, snowboarding, jet skiing, airsoft, paintball and so on.
- Durable PC lenses create thermal barrier while providing clear optics and superior seal, shatterproof, windproof and anti-glare.
- Elastic belt strap made of nylon fiber; you can adjust the comfortable length for yourself. It fits most helmets.
- Head Comfortable Fit. Flexible frame conforms to any face for a comfortable fit
- Dual-PC Lens Mirror Glass. It’s coated with UV400 protection, which against fogging and most scratching. Keep it looks as clear as a blue sky.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Odoland Snow Skate Ski Goggles is specially designed. The goggles lens is anti-fog and of UV protection, offering a clear, great visibility. The 16-hole design and soft sponge will give you a comfortable wearing in sunny and cloudy day even for a long time. You will definitely love them!
Small and lightweight
Anti-Fog and UV 400 Protection Lens
Ventilation: 16-Hole Design for better ventilation
Adjustment: Adjustable elastic headband, easy to adjust
Protection: Flexible TPU frame for good protection
Comfortable: Soft sponge for comfortable wearing
Perfect for skating, skiing and snowmobiles in sunny and cloudy days.
1. In order not to damage the anti-fog layer when cleaning your goggles, carefully clean the lens with a soft tissue.
2. Store the goggles at a dry & well ventilated place after use to dispel sweat & humidity.
3. Avoid scrubbing the lens too frequently as it may reduce the performance of the anti-fog coating.
4. If possible, try it on while wearing your ski helmet to ensure the latter doesn’t block your venting. Other tips to avoid fogging include not overdressing (this will cause your face and head to sweat more) and keeping your goggles on as much as possible during your ski day. Moving goggles to your forehead will cause the heat and moisture emanating there to fog up.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Stylish - they look much more expensive than they actually are! I've noticed the frameless goggles are especially expensive, and >$50, these were a bargain compared to any other ski goggles you'll find at a sporting goods store.
Large - They fit comfortably over my glasses, which is definitely something to consider if you can't manage with contacts and are blind without glasses.
Sun Protection - I was comfortable throughout the entire ski trip; I didn't notice that it was too bright or too dark, even as conditions changed from sunny to snowy.
Adjustability - the strap is very strange, there are actually two extendable buckles on the back end of the goggles. This made them hard to adjust once you had buckled them into the back of a ski helmet. Until the band stretched a bit with use, the goggles were very tight and somewhat uncomfortable.
Conclusion: A great pair of budget goggles that will suit anyone well enough to avoid spending $150+ on a different pair!