|Item Weight||49.5 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||13.4 x 10.1 x 9.6 inches|
|Item model number||34-PC1500T|
|Manufacturer Part Number||34PC1500T|
|OEM Part Number||34-PC1500T|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Odyssey 34-PC1500T Automotive and LTV Battery
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cold Crank Amp (CCA)- 850;Dimensions L x W x H (in):10.85x6.76x7.82
- Better warranty: Limited 3 and 4 year full replacement warranty - not pro rata
- Longer service life: With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation
- Longer cycle life: 70 percentage longer cycle life compared to conventional deep cycle batteries, up to 400 cycles at 80 percentage depth of discharge- high stable voltage for longer periods of time
- Faster recharge: The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market, capable of 100 percentage recharge in 4 - 6 hours
- Mounting flexibility: Non-spillable design
- Vibration resistance- design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Odyssey 65-PC1750T Automotive and LTV Battery
Odyssey 34/78-PC1500DT Automotive and LTV Battery
Optima Batteries 8014-045 D34/78 YellowTop Dual Purpose Battery
Odyssey 35-PC1400T Automotive and LTV Battery
Optima Batteries 8012-021 D34 YellowTop Dual Purpose Battery
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||—||—||6.99 x 10.85 x 7.82 in||6.88 x 10 x 7.8 in||—||6.88 x 10 x 7.8 in|
|Part Type ID||2476||2476||2476||2476||2476||2476|
|Voltage||12 volts||12 volts||12 volts||12 volts||12 volts||12 volts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ODYSSEY Batteries Automotive and LTV Battery delivers the massive starting power, rapid recovery and amazing deep cycling capability that vehicle demand. Whether for everyday or emergency use, vehicles are loaded with more electronics than would have been imaginable just a few years ago. And hobbyist vehicles now include more specialties and specialized power demands than ever before. Fortunately, the ODYSSEY battery has been designed to keep up with the changes. Because its plates are made of pure virgin lead (unlike the lead alloy in most batteries), ODYSSEY packs more plates in. More plates mean more plate surface area, and much more power. Twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional batteries, up to 400 cycles at 80 percentage depth of discharge. These batteries are built for a range of performance from everyday vehicles, classic and antique cars, high performance cars, 4x4 and Off-Road, to modified vehicles. Its construction consists of pure virgin lead plates for maximum surface area and optimized recycling, AGM (absorbed glass mat) design that eliminates acid spills, high conductivity, corrosion-resistant tin-plated brass terminals, high integrity terminal seal, a sealed design resulting in gases recycled internally, a self-regulating relief valve, tough flame retardant cell containers and robust internal cell connections to prevent vibration damage. ODYSSEY batteries beat spiral-wound. Compared to spiral-wound batteries of equal size, ODYSSEY batteries pack 15 percentage more plate surface area into the case. Avoiding the dead space between cylinders in six-pack designs means ODYSSEY batteries deliver more power and 40 percentage more reserve capacity.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. I nearly bought the 34/78 version for my Jeep so I would have more options for things like extra lights, a winch and air compressor lines. The *only* complaint I read regarding the top/side terminal 34/78 version of this battery was that the side terminals sometimes lose contact with the battery, like the internal connection breaks when something is connected to the side terminals. I do not know whether this is true or not, but it was reported often enough that I decided to opt for this one (group 34 with top terminals, positive on the left as you look at the battery).
3. The CCA of this battery are high and my first time turning the key the engine JUMPED to life. It caught faster than it has *ever* caught at startup. Impressive! And it was well below freezing outside when this happened, and it was on a Jeep that had been parked, un-started, for nearly two years. I was pretty happy, to say the least.
4. This apparently is a cousin of the old Sears Diehard Platinum, a very highly regarded AGM battery for off-road vehicles that run extras such as those listed above. Sears stopped using Odyssey to produce this battery for them. I don't know why, or whether Sears ever found a replacement for the Platinum or what. However, the Odyssey is still produced. It is more expensive than the Sears, but since you currently cannot get the Sears-branded Odyssey battery that is a moot point.
5. I do not know whether this battery will one day be produced for Sears again, but this was my best choice right now. Optima batteries have become so hit-or-miss since they moved production to Mexico and started using recycled lead. My last Optima only lasted me 18 months. I decided to not get another one and to try this Odyssey that everyone in the Jeep world has been raving about.
6. I am seriously pleased with this battery's starting ability, plus it is a deep discharge-capable unit that can be recharged with ease when it is run very low.
7. It fits in the Jeep Wrangler TJ (1997-2006) battery tray and lockdown bar perfectly, like it was designed for that space. My Optima Red Top never really fit all that well. I had to clap it down very tightly to keep it from sliding around. This one locks right in and clamps down securely with a lot less torque on the nuts.
8. It runs my Warn M8000 winch like a pro without running down. I can winch myself several times on a trail run with the engine off and it will start right up without a second thought.
9. It runs my Viair 400C compressor all day, too, if needed. I want a more powerful compressor that is faster, but this is what I have. It uses a lot of power if you have to use air tools out on the trail. And to air up after the day is done it runs a lot taking my four 33" tires from 10 PSI up to 28 PSI. This battery does not even seem to notice the draw. (Yes, my first few times doing this I was stupid enough to air up with the engine off, which was a completely unnecessary drain on my battery. This Odyssey is a champ.
You do NOT need to run a two-battery setup in the Jeep so you can run a winch or an on-board air compressor system. A friend used his to run a very small Miller welder that was set up for use in his jeep. I have no idea how he did this, but he said he ditched his second battery after switching to this Odyssey. He uses that space under the hood for something else now. (Probably a stealth beer cooler. Kidding, kidding...) It was actually this seeing him weld a broken track bar bracket on his rear Dana 44 using this battery for the welder and THEN turning the Jeep on that finally convinced me to buy this battery. (He had it off because he did not want to weld back there with the engine running. I think it might have gone BOOM on him had it been running.)
I added some pics to show how snugly this fits in the battery compartment of a TJ with the 4.0L engine. Very slick!
Highly recommended, despite the high price. This is an excellent product.
Ultimately I bought it after I decided I'd rather pay for a battery once in 10 years than 2-3 batteries every 4-5 years. I replaced an old Optima battery that served well for about 5 years before I left it in storage and the voltage dropped too far to save. I tried every trick in the book to get it back but the Optima failed a load test every time. If I got it jumped/charged it'd work for the day but as soon as it would sit for more than a day it would lose all voltage and amperage. The Odyssey saved the day.
I threw this in my '68 Tempest. I'm sure this battery is completely overkill for a weekend cruiser car but I wanted to be very certain that I could fire it up whenever I wanted to and not have to worry about my battery's performance. The battery comes in at 50 pounds so it's definitely heavy but the built-in carrying handle is more than up to the task of getting it from the shipping box to the battery tray. The battery is completely sealed with no vent holes or anything of the like and it fit right in my Pontiac's battery tray. As soon as I had it installed I had to check the cranking power of this thing and I have NEVER heard my starter motor spin so fast. It's amazing how much amperage and power this battery can deliver. My Optima wouldn't even put out that much juice when it was brand-new.
Time will tell how this battery holds up but for the time being I'm incredibly impressed with the build quality, design and starting performance this thing puts out. I had to dish out a good amount of money for this thing but if I don't have to worry about it for 10-12 years like the included paperwork says I'll be even happier than I am now.