|Item Weight||15.4 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||7.9 x 7.8 x 3.8 inches|
|Item model number||PC680|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PC680|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Odyssey PC680 Battery
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 170 CCA; Better warranty: Limited 2-year full replacement warranty, not pro rata; Longer service life: With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation
- Longer cycle life: 70 percentage longer cycle life compared to conventional deep cycle batteries, up to 400 cycles at 80 percentage depth of discharge- high stable voltage for longer periods of time
- Faster recharge: The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market, capable of 100 percentage recharge in 4 - 6 hours; Mounting flexibility: Non-spillable design
- Vibration resistance- design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration; Extreme temperature tolerant
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
- "Item is Hazmat and non-returnable
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||—||—||3 x 7.15 x 6.65 in||4.98 x 9.21 x 8.94 in||3.9 x 6.7 x 6.89 in||—|
|Part Type ID||2476||2476||2476||2476||2476||2476|
|Voltage||12 volts||12 volts||12 volts||12 volts||12 volts||12 volts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ODYSSEY Batteries Powersports Battery features a rugged construction, built to take the constant pounding that comes with the territory, whether that territory is on land, sea, or snow. The ODYSSEY battery can handle it. Packed tightly with pure lead plates, the non-spillable AGM design ODYSSEY battery protects against the shock and vibration that can quickly destroy other batteries. And the pure lead plates mean more power—twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional batteries—up to 400 cycles at 80 percentage depth of discharge. The ODYSSEY battery is the ideal choice for a complete range of powersports applications: motorcycles, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, ultralight aircraft and Gyrocopter aircraft. Its construction consists of pure virgin lead plates for maximum surface area and optimized recycling, AGM (absorbed glass mat) design that eliminates acid spills, high conductivity, corrosion-resistant tin-plated brass terminals, high integrity terminal seal, a sealed design resulting in gases recycled internally during operation or charging, a safety relief valve per cell and robust intercell connections to prevent vibration damage. ODYSSEY batteries beat spiral-wound. Compared to spiral-wound batteries of equal size, ODYSSEY batteries pack 15 percentage more plate surface area into the case. Avoiding the dead space between cylinders in six-pack designs means ODYSSEY batteries deliver more power and 40 percentage more reserve capacity.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I need to either replace the connector, or the + terminal is small. They don't bolt right on, : (, so I probably need to get a smaller connector.
2015 Subaru BRZ.
So far it's great. I will try to check back after some extensive usage.