Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 5, 2016
Very small. Not what I thought it would be. Have never used once.
These glasses are extremely thin and light. They really make the port tase a little better as you just suck it through the built in straw which for what ever reason improves the taste.
They are nice if you can keep them in your hand. They stand but a little push would make them fall.
Overall ok for the money. Handwash only (and in this case that means only rinsing as a little force would break the glass straw)
on October 23, 2014
So I am fully aware that it is my fault for not reading the full description-- but these are tiny. I felt like Gandalf sipping wine out of a hobbit glass.
If you are using them for their intended purpose of sipping port, they are wonderful- but if you bought them thinking you could sip your healthy portion of wine out of a straw-- I hope you like tiny-wine, or refilling your glass repeatedly.
on November 14, 2015
The four I received were flawed. Not as pictured ("straw" height), obvious manufacturing defects on the "straws" (lips were deformed).
I sent pics of what they looked like. I received a full refund.
Not sure I can recommend, either I was sent the wrong product or there are QA problems with them. The ones I received aren't very usable due to the flaws. What is pictured would have been nice.

They were also smaller than I expected, but I guess they still fit the description.
on August 14, 2017
I liked the idea, but they were smaller than I thought they would be. The pictures make them look larger. I probably should've read the description more.
on June 25, 2017
The idea behind these little mini glasses is an excellent one. However they're too small and fragile this is why am only going to give to stars
on October 30, 2016
A twelve-second conversation piece. Cute, very fragile and must be handled with care. better stored in the original box. BUT they allow gentle sipping of a good port, it will not make a bad port taste better, and that is what is expected. I wonder how many will survive Chritmas...
on May 24, 2015
This set of 4 Oeno Porto Sippers were bought for me as a gift. Unfortunately, my friend did not realize these sippers are approx. 4-6oz each. Not regular size sippers by any means. Then, although packed seemingly well- one delicate sipper arrived broken. By the time I received the gift, then figured out where and how to return it, my return date has past by 4 days! Wonderful. Not a happy customer by any measure!! Only giving this rating a full star because it is not allowing me to give half a star.
on October 3, 2016
Pretty slick looking glasses. I was skeptical when using these at a friend's house - they seemed like a strange gimmick. But they actually do help port and dessert wines taste better! What I like about them is that you can drink through the 'straw' and sip as much as you want every time, and the drink just sits on your tongue perfectly, giving you the full flavor. Also it just feels cool to sip booze through a straw and still be acceptable.
on June 28, 2017
Item as advertised, prompt delivery. This item is very delicate I will break easily.