- Two ears for nearly double the clamping range of one-ear clamps
- Applies uniform force for secure clamping
- Two-ear clamps accommodate thermal and vibrational expansion for a surer hold than other clamp types
- Zinc-plated carbon steel for strength and reduced corrosion
- Corrosion resistance 96 hours in compliance with DIN EN ISO 9227
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Oetiker 18500106 Welding Hose Repair Kit (2-Ear & Twin clamps, zinc plated, with brass fittings & standard jaw pincers)
|Price:||$108.63 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturer Series Number||185|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This Oetiker 18500106 welding hose repair kit contains zinc-plated steel two-ear and twin clamps, brass hose fittings, and a pair of standard jaw pincers for repairing the hose endings that attach to acetylene and oxygen welding tanks. The two ears of this clamp have nearly double the clamping force of one-ear clamps and apply the force more uniformly for reduced thermal and vibrational expansion. They are also zinc-plated carbon steel in conformity with Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) 1008/1010 or Deutsches Institut für Normung (DIN) 1.0338 for strength and reduced corrosion for at least 96 hours of exposure to salt spray in compliance with Deutsches Institut für Normung-English International Organization for Standardization (DIN EN ISO) standard 9227. This clamp kit is suitable for clamping Oetiker clamps that are used in a variety of industrial applications, such as heavy machinery, hydraulics, irrigation, food processing, automobile manufacturing, and petroleum industries, among others.
Hose clamps attach tubing and hoses to fittings to prevent flow leakage, or are used for hose or wire mounting applications. They come in a variety of designs to distribute uniform pressure over the circumference of hoses to bind them to fittings. Other hose clamp types are used for mounting, strapping, clamping, and positioning hose or wire. Hose clamps are suitable for a large number of industries, and commonly used in industrial, electronic, and automotive applications.
Oetiker manufactures hose clamps, rings, couplings, conveyor chains, hinged belts, and other connecting parts and accessories. The company, founded in 1942 and headquartered in Horgen, Switzerland, meets International Organization for Standardization/Technical Specification (ISO/TS) standard 16949.
What's in the Box?
- 6 Oxygen "B" RH brass nuts
- 6 Acetylene "B" LH brass nuts
- 6 1/4" brass nipples
- 2 3/16" brass nipples
- 2 3/16" brass hose menders
- 4 1/4" brass hose menders
- 4 9/16" (15 mm) twin clamps
- 10 1/2" (13 mm) 2-ear clamps
- 40 9/16" (15 mm) 2-ear clamps
- 1 Pair standard jaw pincers