- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Amazon only ships this item within the contiguous 48 United States. Other Sellers on Amazon may ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B008L47D6G
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #222,878 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Oetiker 10100048 Stepless Ear Clamp, One Ear, Clamp ID Range 5.3 mm (Closed) - 6.5 mm (Open) (Pack of 100)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Clamp ear is dimpled for increased clamp force
- Visible deformation of ear for evidence of proper closure
- Mechanical interlock for secure closure and better corrosion resistance than a spot-weld
- Stainless steel for resisting scaling and corrosion
|Number of Items||100|
|Fits Tube Outside Diameter||1/4|
Specification for this product family
|Item Shape||One Ear|
|Manufacturer Series Number||167|
|Maximum Lifting Height||0|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This Oetiker 167 Series stainless steel Stepless one-ear hose clamp is for clamping hoses. The dimple or indentation on the ear of the clamp increases the clamping force for a more secure hold, and the mechanical interlock of this clamp keeps it securely closed and provides better corrosion resistance than a spot-weld, which is vulnerable to corrosion. The ear is visibly deformed when clamped correctly, providing assurance of proper closure. It's also made of stainless steel for resisting scaling and corrosion. This clamp is suitable for attaching hoses to fittings or other devices for applications such as food processing and commercial fishing that involve exposure to corrosive elements, particularly salt water.
Hose clamps attach tubing and hoses to fittings to prevent flow leakage, or are used for hose or wire mounting applications. They come in a variety of designs to distribute uniform pressure over the circumference of hoses to bind them to fittings. Other hose clamp types are used for mounting, strapping, clamping, and positioning hose or wire. Hose clamps are suitable for a large number of industries, and commonly used in industrial, electronic, and automotive applications.
Oetiker manufactures hose clamps, rings, couplings, conveyor chains, hinged belts, and other connecting parts and accessories. The company, founded in 1942 and headquartered in Horgen, Switzerland, meets International Organization for Standardization/Technical Specification (ISO/TS) standard 16949.
Size: 5.3 millimeters | Number of Items: 100
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?