Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 389 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 512 reviews
on November 6, 2014
I wear an extra large shirt, and bought an extra large which works on the tightest setting. I like the product so well that I bought it in large and on the loosest setting I get much more 'cinching.' The girdle part starts right below the bust and ends where the hips meet the legs. It doesn't ride up or down like the other waist cinchers I have tried. The straps are very, very comfortable. They are adjustable, and the adjustment part is on the front, which is super convenient. I find the corset 'stays' very comfortable, no pinching or riding. I've worn mine for up to 9 hours at a time and have found them to be quite comfortable, especially compared to other products of this type. Highly recommend for women who run large through the middle, like me!
11 comment| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2015
When I got this product I was happy it did everything it was supposed to.held everything together and helped define my curves. Well now after about 2 weeks this thing Is falling apart! It's rolling up, not as tight as it was its seems are breaking and honestly I'm not that big todo all that! I feel like the bars on the on the inside that are supposed to shape you are the same as the ones in a bra! This thing has shaped weirdly and there's no way to fix the bars like bending them straight again. I wouldn't buy it again.
review image review image
11 comment| 132 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2016
Its ok.
on November 19, 2014
I wear it but it is abit longer it sometimes roll up but still a good product shipping was fast.
on January 28, 2015
It's very comfortable but I ordered it too big so it's not snug as it should be
on April 23, 2015
I like it very much , but it's a little small for the size .
on July 26, 2015
I like it a lot, but a little big for me
on June 18, 2015
straps keep coming off but very nice to have.
on February 27, 2015
i really love it no problems better than the other one i got .
on May 5, 2015
rec'd in short amount of time and as promised