Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 1, 2016
As far as I am concerned, Antonio Banderas best role. If you don't think of him as a serious actor, or think of him as a Hollywood creation without much depth, think again. He is young here, in this story, in his prime of acting life. This is an amazing, serious drama, with the quality of poetry and the film itself has the idealism of an activist. A much underrated film.
on March 10, 2017
IT LOOKS SEXY YET ITS NOT . THE STORY IS POORLY WRITTEN . I DONT KNOW WHY BANDERAS MADE THIS STINKER
on April 28, 2017
Jennifer Connelly and Antonio Banderas fine movie
on December 2, 2015
Antonio is the one!
on June 17, 1999
This is a film that makes me want to go out and get the book because I felt as if I needed to know all of the story. I had the feeling that much of the performance was edited out in order to fit in a 104 minute format. Sad! The story is of a young, sheltered woman who is awakened to the reality of life in a military dictatorship. Along the way she also learns "about love between a man and a women, love of family" love of country. Her teacher, Francisco Leal, a man who "works in the shadows" is played to perfection by Antonio Banderas. Jennifer Connelly is wonderful as Irene. The downside to this film is the heavy-handed editing.
on January 23, 2013
Watching this movie made me realized I have seen the movie in past years. Movie came on time and in great condition. If you like Jennifer O' Connelly or Antonio B. get this movie. I'm glad I did after watching the movie again.
on September 30, 2016
Prompt delivery, good film, as advertised. Thanks!
on May 15, 2016
The movie arrived as expected n plays fine.
on December 31, 2013
I loved this movie because I loved the book on which it was based and love anything by Isabel Allende. This movie was haunting.
on March 16, 2013
Another favorit of the love of my life. She loves Antonio Banderas and will get anything that he is in for our collection. Great move by a great author.