|Digital List Price:||$5.58|
|Print List Price:||$12.98|
|Kindle Price:|| $0.00 |
Save $12.98 (100%)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Off-Grid Living: Beginners Step-By-Step Guide to Becoming Self-Sufficient, Living Healthy and Making Money Building Homestead (Survival Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
Are you fed up with the stress that comes with living in the city?
Do you often imagine yourself living on a piece of land in the middle of nowhere, surrounded only by the sounds of nature, but you don't know where to start?
Do you ever wonder if you could live off the grid and how you would do it?
How would I live off the grid without giving up the things I love?
If so, you only need this book. When I first thought about living off the grid, I was just like you. I was both excited and scared, and I didn't know where to start.
People are choosing to live off the grid more and more. They grow their own food and make their own electricity. Changing your life in this way may seem hard, but it's the best way to live a calmer, more peaceful life.
Some people choose to live off the grid because they want to get away from technology and the city. Others do it because they want to live with as little as possible or even to be ready for a disaster. Farmers, people who like to be self-sufficient, people who care about the environment, and people who like tiny houses all like living off the grid. No matter why you want to live this way, it means you want to be totally free and independent.
There are many ways to live off the grid, but it takes knowledge, skills, and planning. You might imagine yourself living in a cabin, a tiny house, or even a shipping container. No matter what, you'll need to choose a location, figure out how much it will cost, and set up food, water, electricity, and plumbing. If you have kids, you may also have to think about their schooling.
At first, glance, going off the grid can seem like a lot to do. There are many things to think about, like what the laws are about going off the grid and how to make sure you have enough food. But don't worry, you can live successfully off the grid if you plan and do things the right way.
This guide will teach you:
- What it means to live off the grid.
- Why living off the grid is not only possible but also becoming more and more popular?
- What you need to get started on your trip.
- How to set up your homestead in the best way.
- How to get water, electricity, and infrastructure to your off-grid home.
- How to keep the food you grow or buy for a longer time.
- There are checklists and guides for each step of the off-grid journey.
- Mistakes that new homesteaders make that cost a lot and how to avoid them
- How to make money from your homestead so that you can live comfortably.
And lots more!
People all over the world choose to live simply and cheaply off the grid, and you can do the same. If you're tired of the rat race and want to leave the stress of the city behind, you have another choice.
Off-Grid Living Guide has everything you need to live the simple, sustainable life you want, no matter if you're new to homesteading or already a seasoned off-gridder.
Order your copy of Off-Grid Living and start Living Healthy and Making Money Building Homestead!
- ASIN : B0BB7XZJ56
- Publication date : August 18, 2022
- Language : English
- File size : 7919 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
- Print length : 152 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: #942 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|