Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Off The Wall
Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 19, 2015
First of all I am a HUGE Michael Jackson. I grew up in love with him and his music. LOL In any event, this is a great CD. Every song included is a delight. Song titles included on the disc are:

1. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
7. She's Out Of My Life
8. I Can't Help It
9. It's The Falling In Love
10. Burn This Disco Out
11. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (Michael Jackson's original demo recording)
12. Working' Day And Night (Michael Jackson's original demo recording)
13. Interview with Quincy Jones and Rod Temperton

This CD is a great addition to any Michael Jackson music collection!
on May 11, 2017
Always loved this album. I have the cd but I always fussed about the cover being changed. I was shocked to see this and yes I bought it mostly for the cover. I like that vinyl is making a comeback! My son is even buying them.
on March 28, 2017
Great CD! I wasn't around during this release. So this side of Micheal is new to me. This is truly a great CD.
on October 13, 2017
Item arrived quick and just as described! Awesome sounding CD from a honest vendor.
on August 25, 2017
Cannot stop listening to the first 3 tracks on side A. It is the way I start my day!
on November 4, 2017
Followed him from the beginning. A lot of nice memories.
on April 7, 2017
Gave this to my mom for mother's day and she is dancing!
on March 21, 2014
Even though I have Michael's Greatest, when I saw this on the $5 rack at Amazon, I went ahead and purchased this MP3 download as you can't beat this collection of songs. It is so disappointing to remember the dynamic performer he was in those days, not realizing how it would all end for him! He was the "coolest" back then-- and this album was and still is Awesome today.

Just about every song on this album is if not a Classic, at least highly enjoyable pop/soul/funk at its best. Absolutely love Don't Stop, Rock with You, Working Day and Night, Get on the Floor, She's Out of my Life, and I Can't Help It. What more can I say--treat yourself to a classic that holds up so well 35 years later!
on August 22, 2009
With unmatchable pacing and manic energy Michael Jackson's Off The Wall is one of the best albums ever released, and out of all the Disco era music I've heard this album has probably aged the best of them all. Perhaps the defining aspect of this album's success is the excited tone Jackson puts into every single, this being before he became one of the world's most iconic figures and before he became the Tabloid's favorite target. This makes Off The Wall his most excitingly fun album. It is free of his `Save the World' messages and loneliness so it just makes the album a lot of fun to listen to from start to finish.

Songs Include
Don't Stop `Til you Get Enough - The most infamous of the album's singles Don't Stop `Til You Get Enough is one of Jackson's best. This song is just exciting one of many on this album that make you want to take to the dance floor.

Rock With You - A lovely ballad that is one of Jackson's best slow-dance songs. The song is sweet, tender, and has an undeniable great beat.

Workin' Day and Night - Another in a series of songs that just about force you onto the dance floor.

Off The Wall - This is probably Jackson's best title song of an album. It's serious in lyrics, yet at the same time it has a fun tune that gets your body moving.

She's Out of My Life - One of his famous concert songs it is sweet and heart wrenching. Many people who understand a break-up, or even if you have never gone through one should feel the emotion of this song's tune and lyrics.

All the songs on this album and it's the most exciting of Jackson's albums. It isn't his best album but it certainly is the most free-spirited of his albums. You can tell that he had fun recording the album and that this was treated more as an experiment than a profession. It falls behind Thriller on the chart of Jackson's great albums and with a low-price you are insane not to have this album in your collection.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 31, 2017
Weekend listening. We just purchased a record player and have begun building our collection. How can you NOT have MJ?