Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Offer a Promo credit and I'll preorder it right now!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 28, 2012, 3:39:55 PM PDT
thecooLapse says:
I miss the days when promo credits and release day shipping made Amazon the go-to spot for games.

Posted on Jul 12, 2012, 10:29:22 AM PDT
Smily Frodo says:
count me in too. Back then I didn't have to think twice, I went straight to amazon, got 20 bucks credit and 5 dollars of credit for amazon.mp3 downloads.

Posted on Aug 3, 2012, 9:18:37 PM PDT
HILife says:
Definitely order if there was credit available.

Just like Borderlands 2. I'm twittering between Amazon and GS. Since Amazon offers credit, but Gamestop offers an extra level.

Posted on Aug 5, 2012, 4:30:18 PM PDT
If Amazon had a decent bonus, or a good credit I would pre-order this. Given that GameStop has the only bonus i like of all of them, I just won't pre-order. I'm done buying games from GameStop. I'll just wait for this to go on sale for $40 2 weeks after launch.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 5, 2012, 9:39:39 PM PDT
Smily Frodo says:
I agree with you Joseph. I am done with gamestop and amazon's offer is lackluster. But I am so hyped for this game specially after playing the demo online nonstop that I am going to pre order on amazon just to get it as soon as possible.

And I am pretty sure the gamestop skins offer will be soon a dlc...

Posted on Aug 7, 2012, 7:16:34 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 7, 2012, 7:18:14 AM PDT
jagocr says:
They switched the credit offers for useless in game items and downloads. I understand it means more money for them, but for us, it is pretty much garbage.

BTW: this is why I started to buy games in steam instead, a decent PC and the offers give me a better deal.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 20, 2012, 9:40:44 AM PDT
I loved the demo, was really good, but I skipped the decepticon level as I played it at E3. I am hyped for this game, but will wait for a sale so i can use the savings to buy the retro skin that is now a GameStop exclusive.

I do wish they had Rodimus Major in the game though...given the GameStop pre-order promo trailer I think it would make sense to have him as a playable character in the game.

Posted on Aug 21, 2012, 7:42:41 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 21, 2012, 7:45:23 AM PDT
Jadryx says:
They dropped the price $10 so that's essentially the same. Guess you can use the $10 you saved to get the DLC.

EDIT - nevermind - that's not Amazon. Thats some other place that charges $7 shipping. (still a tiny bit cheaper than amazon overall!)

Posted on Sep 13, 2012, 12:23:17 AM PDT
agreed. Promo or no purchase.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Jun 28, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 13, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about