Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year So Far Our favorite denim: shop women's jeans nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Offero 16 Ounce Coffee Cup in Matte Black (Set of 2)
Color: Matte Black|Change

on September 6, 2016
Bought these for my husband as his favorite fancy coffee spot uses these mugs. They help you smell the aroma of the coffee due to the angled tip. He bought a mug from mentioned coffee shop with their logo on it and used it every day. Until I broke it. The rounded bottom does not make this the ideal mug for klutzy people like myself. He was devastated that he had to use a plain old mug again as the coffee shop no longer sold the logo mugs. I began my hunt to replace the mug and of course Amazon to the rescue. I love that these came in a two pack so if my butter fingers ever breaks one he has a back up. A must have for coffee lovers.
One person found this helpful
on July 3, 2013
This cup is a nice size, easily held in the hand. The color is more red than orange like the picture, which I prefer. If filled with 12 oz, it is really too much. Hard to utilize the feature of the sloped edge to get more of the aromas because it is so full. Otherwise really like this cup.
on January 28, 2015
These are fantastic! Fun and functional. Very very attractive.
on February 19, 2016
Love these mugs. Slanted, higher back allows me to breathe in the aroma of my delicious coffee and hot chocolate. Generous size as well.
on January 15, 2017
excellent quality
on February 29, 2016
Love the design of the cup, but the finish on the mug scratches easily. Other than that, great mug.
on February 16, 2017
I have purchased four of these mugs, over separate orders. They are excellent! I like the 'smelling' feature as your nose tips slightly into the mug and they fit well (in my hands). Comfortable to hold and not too 'hot' unlike other mugs I've used.
on October 18, 2013
Good shape and good to handle
Everybody like it
It's good to print on if you want to spend some extra money to make it look better
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.