- Series: Design Manuals (Book 14)
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Birkhäuser Architecture; 1 edition (September 26, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3764366508
- ISBN-13: 978-3764366506
- Product Dimensions: 9.7 x 0.9 x 13.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,033,857 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Office Buildings: A Design Manual 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Rainer Hascher, born in 1950, has had his own office for architecture and product design since 1979. He is also Professor for Design, Construction and Building Studies at the Technical University, Berlin.
Simone Jeska, born in 1965, is an architect in Berlin.
Birgit Klauck, born in 1963, is an architect and full-time lecturer at the Technical University, Berlin.
Browse award-winning titles. See more