|Item Weight||18 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||21 x 23 x 40 inches|
|Item model number||Office Chair|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
5-Year Indoor Furniture Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Covers accidents, product breakdowns, stains, rips, tears, and more
- Free shipping for all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy online claims available 24/7
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Office Chair Ergonomic Desk Task Chair Mesh Computer Chair Mid-Back Mesh Home Office Swivel Chair Modern Executive Chair with Wheels Armrests Lumbar Support
|You Save:||$4.89 (9%)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||21 x 23 x 40 inches|
|Frame Material||Alloy Steel|
About this item
- 🔥High Quality Gas Lift - With BIFMA and SGS Certifected,by the strict check before shipping ,we will protect your safety.
- 🔥Easy To Assemble - We provide all the tools and the detailed instructions for you. No additional tools needed for assembly. For your convenience, all screws have extra backups. It is easy to assemble this office chair by yourself at home.
- 🔥Lumbar Support - Our mid back chair we use resilient, strong mesh which moulds to your lower back, alongside the waist pillow offering superior support, protecting your lower back and promoting better spinal alignment.
- 🔥Multi-Functions:Seat-height adjustable; rocking; 360°swivel Casters hold up to 250 lbs.
- 🔥Tilting Function : Tilt function provides a comfortable rocking motion, making you feel relax.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top rated from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
A rocking mode allows increased relaxation, while still supporting the lumbar region.
Design of a breathable fabric mesh at the back that helps to keep you cool during your work.
FDW chairs, through its pursuit of excellence and continuous efforts, have added the element of "health" to the traditional "sitting culture" vigorously promoting "a healthy sitting culture" and hope that people can maintain the passion of life every day as well as creating vitality. SPECIFICATION: Color: Black Material: Mesh Adjustable Seat height: 17.2”-20.2” Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 LBS Product Details: Ergonomic backrest with lumbar support breathable padded seat 360 degrees rotation & smooth-rolling casters Height adjustment handle What’s in the package? FDW office chair x1 Tools for assembly x1 User manual x1 Multi-USE CHAIR: Office Chair/ Desk Chair / Computer Chair / Task Chair / Ergonomic Chair / Swivel Chair Notes: We strongly recommend reading the user manual before assembly. Assemble tools are included.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would buy another if I needed one.
-Easy to assemble
-Looks nice and official
-height is adjustable
-The lumbar support stabs you in the back. The support is there. The comfort is not.
-Can't sit criss cross applesauce without the armrest digging into your legs.
-The armrests are too low. The only job they do is hold the back to the chair and stab your legs.
-Wobbly. I tightened the screws as tight as possible and it still feels wobbly.
-Does not move well in short carpet. Almost fell over a few times. Probably just a carpet and user issue though.
-The material is kinda scratchy.
Overall you get what you pay for. I apparently had high expectations for this cheap chair but if you need to spend a decent amount of time on it, do your self a favor and buy a better quality chair. I would return it but since you have to pay for shipping and return it the original box, it's almost cheaper to buy a better chair.
The not so good - The design of the joint between the arms and the back involves two tabs than insert into two slots which aligns a single screw hole. I have assembled a good many pieces of knocked down furniture over the years, and did not find this overly confusing, but it limited the wiggle room available to line up the screw with the screw hole to get it started. Also, the place to insert the screw is in a bit of a tight spot, so it was difficult to set the screw all the way with the hex wrench supplied in the box. Moving on to attaching the arms to the seat the fun really began. While the screw holes in the bottom of the seat did generally align with those in the arms, it was not a precise alignment. So, it was a few moments of frustrating trial and error to get the screws in. I found it helped to not have any of those screws fully tightened until I had all of them screwed in about half way. Again, it was a matter of not enough wiggle room quite get the holes properly aligned without some struggle. After that, the swivel/tilt mechanism attached with no trouble at all. And, per the instructions, when I set the hole in the middle of the swivel/tilt mechanism over the top of the gas cylinder, it settled into place without any difficulty.
This is not the easiest office chair I have ever assembled but not the hardest either.
A note about the lumbar support. I personally do not like it. When I lean back, it is in the wrong place, and it is not adjustable.
I read a comment about one of the chairs I looked at when shopping for this one where the writer said the seat of the chair tilted forward. I think that is so with this chair as well... at least it seems that way to me, but not so as to be a problem since I bought the chair to sit in while I work at a table. IMHO this is not a chair for someone who expects to sit with it reclined and relax with their feet up - that pesky lumbar support would make that uncomfortable I would think.
All in all, again IMHO, a pretty average 40 - 50 dollar chair. But, I had a pretty good idea what I was getting so I will keep it.