Office Desk USB Missile Launcher Adult Toy Game Work NU
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- It's ON, Baby ! Get ready to rule the office with this no-nonsense missile launcher.
- The USB missile launcher will help you defend your desktop from pesky co-workers and supervisors.
- Now your boss will think twice before asking you to " go ahead and come in on Saturday."
- If Milton Waddams had had this, you can bet he would still have his red Swingline stapler and his desk by the window !
- Missile launcher in military green "camo"
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
USB Missile Launcher! PC Powered Personality! Watch Out! To defend your desktop from unwanted visitors all you need to do is install the software provided and plug in the USB Missile Launcher to the USB port on your notebook or desktop computer. To plan your attack the direction and angle of launch can be adjusted to 45 degrees or a full 180 degrees rotation by either moving the arrows on your keyboard or moving the cursor of your mouse over the missile control pad found on your desktop. Then turn the volume up and FIRE! Your boss with think twice about dumping more work on you on once you bounce a foam missile off his forehead! (Missiles are completely harmless; you don't need to worry about causing any serious harm to your victims!) Shoots Up To 10 Feet! Includes: 3 Foam Missiles and A Target. 4 Feet of USB Cord. Prerecorded Sound Effects. CD-ROM Software. Minimum System Requirements: Intel Pentium II or AMD Athlon processor running at 2.66 MHz or Higher. Windows XP. 64 MB RAM. USB 1.1 Port."
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fun easy to set up andthe kids love seeing them at my desk gets a conversation going!!!!
A can of compressed air with the straw and a few of these darts is much more fun than the turret. Just saying...
1. It's LOUD! The motors in this thing are very loud, if you wanted to use this in an office setting good luck getting a surprise attack. Imagine a pencil sharpener and then picture it just a hair quieter.
2. Doesn't actually shoot 3 out of 3 darts. 1 of the barrels shoots the dart 10 feet, the second barrel seems to be 50% worse and maybe gets 5 feet. The third barrel is a dud, it sometimes shoots but when it does it falls right in front of the launcher.
I have learned the trick to this thing is NOT to put the darts all the way on the barrels. Just put them on enough to hold it but not all the way down as they will not launch at all.
I'm still going to bring this to work, I'm still going to have a lot of fun with it but the price given the noise and malfunction level of it should be closer to the $14.99 range... At $25 it's a bit steep.