Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Office Mac Home & Business 2011 Key Card (1PC/1User)
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

on November 9, 2013
I love Amazon. I have purchased various items from Amazon for years. BUT, I would not buy this software from Amazon. Microsoft does not support buying Office for Mac from a third party retailer online. You receive a product code in the mail, but the Microsoft website does not have a location to enter it in order to download the software. It is better to buy the software online via Microsoft and download it from there. To download Office purchased from Amazon requires a call to customer support and almost two hours on the phone.
on June 17, 2013
Excel, Word and PowerPoint are all relatively PC equivalents, but Outlook will not sync to Mail or Google Mail? This is a major strategic flaw in the direction of this product. I would not have purchased this bundle had I know in advance.
on January 9, 2015
There isn't a good rating for my opinion of this. I have found this program to be indispensable to getting good use of my Mac, however I believe the quality is a mixed bag.

I know that Apple would like to believe their Apple Pages, Apple Numbers and Apple Mail are simpler and better than MS Office Word, Excel, and Outlook. They are just not the professional level I need. This is your only option for that level of finish. I need the functions formatting and formulas that this program offers.

That said, Word is the quality you expect with a new (slightly harder to figure out interface) so is Excel. Outlook (in my opinion the most critical of these three) is junk. It is so bad, I moved over the Apple Mail which is nowhere near as good as Outlook for windows, and possibly worse that Outlook Express (the free version of Outlook for Windows).

I believe that someone needs to develop a good Mail Client for Mac. I have not been impressed with what I have seen so far.
on January 22, 2014
What can you say? As a writer I needed this program on my new MAC, even though I do most of my work on a PC. I've used 'Office" forever and really can't write or pick up reports without it. I hate spending so much on software, however; just saying.
on July 5, 2016
I have NEVER had as much difficulty with a Microsoft product as I did with this one. It was like dealing with a passive-aggressive teenager! I was on the phone for about an hour after my key card was rejected. I had to call the provided number twice. Then, after learning from someone in a kiosk somewhere in the world that my key card "should work", listening to him and writing down 8 strings of 6 numbers each, then being directed to an automated voice, and writing down another string of 19 numbers, I was referred back to the Microsoft website. When I tried to access the recommended site, I was bounced back to the generic site and had to plod through various options before I was finally able to download the product. This is likely to be last Microsoft product I purchase, ever. I will not subscribe to any monthly or yearly subscription option, as I do not have always have immediate access to the internet, and that is not a problem for me. There are other operating systems and office products out there.
on April 14, 2014
K - honesty here - I come from & live in a MicroSoft world - this isn't my first rodeo with MS Office from both a Mac prospective or a PC prospective. Love it or hate it - It's Office - It's a MicroSoft product - once you grasp those two points - you have to live with the "MicroSoft" mind set - from a Mac prospective - it installed both on my wife's iMac from 2006 under Mavericks & my iNtel i7 Mini. Yes - I had to buy two copies of office - one for my wife & the other for me - only fair - two separate user's & two separate Mac's. As a matter of fact - IF I was going to have a issue with Office - it was more of a issue with APPLE for making Mavericks NOT backwards compatible with the previous version of MS Office which my wife & I were using happily. Snow Leopard worked with the previous version of Office with no issues - my Mini came with Mavericks & when I went to install the previous ver of Office - that's when I got the pop up essentially saying "to bad - so sad - ur out of luck - can't use this ver of Office" - thus I had to crack open my piggy bank & pop for two copies.
Installation went fine - on both Mac's & on both Mac's all the previous e-mail came through with no issues what so ever - my wife was using Entourage for years - worked just fine - I was using Office - under windows for decades & it converted over a tera-byte of e-mail with no issue's what so ever - to what seemed like "forever" - but - once converted - no issues - all my folders / attachments came through with no issues - so - why not 5 star's ...

It's Office - It's MicroSoft :)
on June 3, 2014
I put this on my Mac to ease my transition from a PC. Maybe it is the new Microsoft Office features (my last was OFFICE 2003), or the combination of it with the MAC, but my proficiency of OFFICE use is now substandard at best.
on October 20, 2015
This product arrived one day sooner than predicted so I was already happy. Downloading MS Office for Mac Suite was painless and easy. The entire download took about 2-1/2 hours from start to finish. Everything works as it should. One caveat: MS Excel for Mac has different function keys that require a Google search to identify but this was expected and I have adjusted in fits and starts. Overall my experience with this product on my Mac is superior and I'm glad that I purchased it.
on October 2, 2013
Sorry, but this was a big letdown. Using the mouse or trackpad slows down my productivity. The function keys are MUCH faster and in the Windows version almost all of them, if not all of them, you can easily see by pressing the command key, which highlights one letter of each pulldown menu or function. By typing that letter, you execute the command. The "Genius" at the Mac store said cheerfully, "You can look them up." Not. I could go on and on. The 14 point type in my emails looks like 6 point type. So, if I type it in 20 or 24 point so it looks like a reasonable size, how does it show up in the recipient's window. Also, the display options in Outlook are very, very limited. Two thumbs down on this dog. I used the Microsoft office suite for decades on Windows machines and loved it. Makes me want to dump the Mac and go back to Windows. Very, very sad and disappointing.
on December 17, 2015
Missed Office when I bought my used MacBook. Purchased this key card and used its code to download Office. This version works a bit differently from the Windows version but includes Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook. All products I'm familiar and skilled with. So, after a short learning curve, I'm back to writing my book. Very satisfied.