Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Office Impressions Self-Stick Notes, 3 x 3 Inches, Yellow, 100 Sheets per Pad (12 Pads per Pack) (82327)
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on May 23, 2012
I didn't know what to expect with these being a knock of a major brand but the price was right so I gave them a try. Glad I did because they are very comparable and I would buy them again. It's nice to have a choice that you can select if the price is right.
on December 17, 2012
I have been doing without yellow stickies for too long, because the prices in my local business supply stores are so ridiculously high for simple yellow sticky note pads, I refuse to buy them on general principles!. The cheap ones at the dollar store are useless. The glues is too weak and the notes fall off. But these are as good or better than the 3M stickies and way better price. I love 'em, and use them daily. My company will begin to switch over now. Saves money, and you get the product you really need.
John
on January 11, 2013
These work perfect for my needs. They stick to my computer monitor without fail. I take them down and write on them, then stick them back to my monitor over and over. The adhesive does not fail after repetitious sticking.

I bought a set of these and the name brand ones as well. I have not gotten around to using the name brand sticky notes yet, so comparatively all I can say is that the colors are slightly different. Both are yellowish, but the name brand has a deeper richer shade of yellow. I am willing to bet the name brand sticky note's shade of yellow is patented by its respective company.

I am interested in how the adhesives compare between offbrand and name brand. I will update the review with info on the comparison once I have opened my 2nd pack.

Thank you for reading my review! I hope it was helpful.
on January 25, 2013
I use post-its notes daily (the real post-its and the off brands) for years now. So, I know how good or bad some of the other brands can be. Office Impressions brand is VERY good compared side by side with post it brands. The only difference I can tell is that the office impression brand is "slightly" thinner, which doesn't interfere with the stickiness nor when you write on it. It sticks just like the post-it brand and I can not tell any difference at all. However, I'm speaking of the "regular post-it" notes and not the new extra sticky notes. I rate this product with 5 stars and plan to order more. Definitely worth the price!
on March 11, 2013
i am not a sticky note connoisseur, i just use them for simple reminders at work and home and then toss them out. i personally havent noticed any difference between these and the 3M product, but like i said - i am not an expert on these things.

i just bought them for everyday use, not any sort of project. for me - they stick! thats all that mattered...
on May 4, 2013
I'll admit that I'm a bit of an office supply fanatic, but why pay more for brand names when these notes work just as well? The stickiness is equivalent to that of the more expensive brands and the price is much less. Since I go through sticky notes like I go through water, I opt for the less expensive option.
on March 23, 2013
Off brand, just as sticky as Post-Its. Wish each stack was not individually wrapped because these are hard to remove the clean wrapper from. That IS the one thing different from Post-Its: Post-Its have a little red "string" that you pull to unwrap it. Other than that, which is a very minor inconvenience, they're great.
on June 17, 2013
These stick really well and for the price they work just as good as a bigger name brand! They also re-stick pretty good too! This was an excellent purchase. Would buy them again and would recommend them if you're looking to save money and for quality!
on August 29, 2013
Good size for most of my needs. What can you say about a proven utilitarian product like this. It's not something I would say "love" about, although it's really good quality at a good price.
on March 25, 2013
The color on these are a bit more pale yellow than I had hoped. The sticky on the back is okay, but I would have preferred a stronger sticky strip to be secure in them not falling from where applied. For the price and the amount, you can't really go wrong, through.