- File Size: 174 KB
- Print Length: 19 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Donald S. Crankshaw; 2nd edition (July 16, 2011)
- Publication Date: July 16, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005D4QM1O
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,236,737 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Office of Second Chances: A Short Story Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is very clever, entertaining and keeps the reader interested all the way
through the story. The story is about a department of justice known as Second Chances, where as you can assume, someone or thing is allowed a do over. I'm afraid if I start telling too much about the book I'll give it away. You really need to read this book. I'm waiting for the sequel.