|Item Weight||50.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||29 x 27.88 x 42.63 inches|
|Item model number||92892-30|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Assembled Height||42 inches|
|Assembled Width||26.5 inches|
|Assembled Length||27 inches|
|Assembled Seat Height||18.5 Inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Office Star ProGrid High Back Managers Chair with Adjustable Arms, Multi-Function and Seat Slider (Black)
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||29 x 27.88 x 42.63 inches|
About this item
- Breathable ProGrid Back with Built-in Lumbar Support
- Adjustable arms provide extra comfort
- Assembled Dimensions: 27.875" W x 29" D x 42.625" H | Net Weight : 50.1 lbs | Weight Capacity : 250 lbs
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment: Allows for quick and easy adjustment to regulate chair height relative to the floor
- Multi-Function: Three levers to modify angle of back relative to the seat, control tilt and forward tilt for keyboard intensive activities. Tilt is free float or locking within a fixed range. This control may also have ratchet back height adjustments
- Seat Depth Adjustment: Positions chair back relative to seat to reduce pressure on the buttocks and thighs for both taller and shorter users
- 360* Swivel: Chair rotates a full 360* in either direction for ease of motion. Standard on every executive and task chair
Frequently bought together
Top trending products related to this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Pro-Line II Managers Chair
Affordable, yet modern ergonomic design is within reach with the Pro-Line II Managers Chair. Durably constructed from a breathable and sturdy interwoven mesh, the chair back fosters comfort and good posture while providing the best in lumbar support. Designed to fit all shapes and sizes, the one touch pressurized controls allow you to fine-tune the seat tilt, seat depth, seat height, and arm rests to your specific comfort level -- providing hours of extended comfort.
Why Choose Pro-Line II?
Durable & Comfortable
Choose from a mid-back or high-back option to get just the right level of comfort and support for your needs.
Multiple ergonomic adjustments make it easy to find your comfort zone, supporting productivity throughout the day.
Certified for low chemical emissions, reducing your exposure to chemicals and promoting indoor air quality.
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- 360° Swivel
- 5 Level Multi Function Control
- Seat Slider
|Model||ProGrid High Back Managers Chair||ProGrid Back Mid Back Managers Chair|
|Back Size||19.5W x 23H||18.5W x 18.5H|
|Seat Size||21W x 19.5D x 3T||20.25W x 19.75D x 3.5T|
|Minimum Seat Height||18.25"||18.5"|
|Maximum Seat Height||22"||22"|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs||250 lbs|
|Fabric Material||100% Polyester||100% Polyester|
Affordable, yet modern ergonomic design are now within reach with the Pro-line High Back Customizable Office Chair. Durably constructed from a breathable and sturdy interweave mesh, the back of this chair is fabricated in a way that fosters comfort and good posture while providing the best in lumbar support. Designed to fit all shapes and sizes, the one touch pressurized controls allow you to fine-tune the seat tilt, seat depth, seat height, and arms rests to your specific comfort level providing for hours of extended comfort whether you are at work or in your home office. Add to cart now for online savings on this durable office chair.
Before you use any product for health care, we advise that you consult your physician or primary healthcare provider and seek the appropriate advice and supervision prior to use.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I work from home at least once per week as well as many hours dedicated to browsing the internet and gaming. So I needed a chair that had a high level of comfort for long periods of time. In this price range, it pretty much came down to a lot of store brand junkers as well as the Ikea Markus (which generally gets very favorable reviews across the board). I came upon the Proline II via PC Gamer's article from 02/05/2015 as their recommendation for budget chair. Bought it and overall am pleased. Overall build construction appears to be very good. So let's do some pros/cons:
- Firm, dense seat cushion that still has plenty of give. I would not describe it as "plush", but the end result is that I still don't notice it after eight hours. That is a win when I consider comfort.
- Back mesh gives enough support and give. Good amount of lower and center-of-back support.
- Casters are silky smooth and move with ease.
- Plenty of adjustments available (seat front-to-back adjustment ,armrest height and width adjustment, seat angle adjustment, backrest angle adjustment, backrest tilt tension, and forward tilt). There aren't a ton of chairs at this pricepoint that give these adjustments.
- For those needing a lot of lumbar support, I don't think this will fit the bill. I would have loved a bit more lumbar support, but I find that if I stay upright I get enough overall support.
- The tilt tension seems overly low. Even at it's "tightest" tension, the chair back will still move with very little movement. I would have liked a bit more resistance. But I have the backrest locked 90% of the time anyway, so this isn't a huge problem.
- Arrived with a tear/puncture on the bottom of the cushion. There was no damage to the box when it arrived, so I'm not sure what hit it. I've submitted a request to Office Star to remedy this without returning the entire product. If I'm unable to get it repaired, I'm pretty sure it will spread after use.
- Arm rests are a fairly hard plastic. Comfort is still there, but be aware that these aren't super soft. Also, even after tightening the knobs to lock them in place, they still have some side-to-side movement. Again, not a dealbreaker, but it's notable.
Overall I am highly pleased with this chair and am happy I spent less than $200 to snag it. I feel it is priced well for it's amount of features.
As a side note, I certainly don't understand the reviewer who complained of hard-to-understand instructions. The assembly was very straight forward. The "Mechanism" they discuss is the only huge part in the entire box (the part that contains all of the adjustment levers). Yes, it's funny that the instructions do ambiguously describe it as "The Mechanism", but it's quite clear that is exactly what it is. I assembled it in less than 15 minutes without issue and I would assume most other buyers wouldn't have any issue assembling this chair. The only small quib is that yes, one of the six bolts that attach the mechanism to the chair is a bit tough to get at due to the levers. The supplied allen wrenches will reach it though and shouldn't take more than another minute to tighten down.
I'd happily edit this to a five star if I'm able to sort out the fabric tear.
Edit: Sent an email to the company with pictures of the tear and filled out a form requesting a new seat. Within a week of confirming the email, they had shipped me out a new seat, no charge. Boosting to five stars, excellent customer service.
When the chair arrived the outer box looked pretty rough. Thankfully the chair was well-packed and had lots of protection from the shipping company.
Overall, assembly was straight-forward. The hex key/Allen wrench is kind of useless; I used a socket wrench instead. Pay mind to the instructions on moving the mechanism back when trying to reach and tighten the back bolts underneath the seat. It will make life easier.
As soon as the chair was together I tried it out and adjusted it to my liking. I was duly impressed: the chair is very comfortable and supportive, with a strong breathable mesh with just the right amount of give.
My wife works from home one day a week so she tried it out. Now she uses it instead of the uncomfortable chair I bought this one to replace. So now I have to get another one unfortunately.
Anyhow, the chair is excellent. The feel and construction are of high quality and I look forward to maybe being able to sit in it one day again.
As soon as I sat on it I knew it was bad. The chair sits very high. If you're under 6ft good luck touching the floor with your feet. I tried to adjust it to make it go lower, but no dice. The height of the seat throws off everything else off so the hand rests were making contact with my desk regardless of what height I put it at. I thought it was fine as I could still put my feet on the bottom supports and find a comfortable position.
I think started to adjust the seat (front to back), btw the chair seats very shallow. You can't set it any further back than what you get it as but it will slid forward quite a bit. I left it at the neutral position and then tried to adjust the back rest. No matter how I set it and now matter how high or low I put the back rest it just wouldn't sit comfortably. I pressed myself against the back rest to see if there was any give and found that it had too much give. I was able to feel the cross members on the back of the chair.
There are multiple adjustments on the chair and all of them worked but one. The seat tilt adjustment was just moving around loosely. I tried every different angle and still nothing. I just ended up giving up and tore the thing down and processed my return. Don't buy unless you're tall and like a shallow seat with horrible adjustments.
Top reviews from other countries
And realised it wasn't as good as I thought.
But I soldiered on, even when the seat magically shifted forwards by half an inch every time I sat on it. Really annoying.
Is a sad day,
The back rest broken when I leaned back on it, and complete broke the mechanism.
And I don't weigh more than 170 pounds.
So, you know what Office Star.
I'm not doing it again.
The backrest and lumbar support are not adjustable and are a bit too low on my back. The seat is actually too deep for me, even with it adjusted as far back as it will go. The front of the seat cushion is angled up too far (no waterfall design). The forward tilt lock is not held in place by anything other than weight and gravity and will easily slip out of place, making the chair tilt forward. It also locks the chair in one fixed position that's about an inch short of normal chairs, which combined with the cushion makes your legs sore. The armrests rattle back and forth a bit and the adjustable bit puts all the weight you place on them when leaning on a single tiny plastic piece, which I suspect will eventually fail.
I'll give this chair another week or two to see if I get used to it, but I don't recommend it.
-The amount of adjustments you can make on this chair is equivalent to a chair at double the price.
-Seat cushion is comfy and seems like it will last
-Lumbar support given by the back is quite good and a mesh back so my back doesn't get sweaty (which has been a problem for me with past chairs) is always good.
-Great customer service. My chair arrived with one of the arms severely damaged and after contacting Cymax and providing pictures they sent me a new one free of charge (didn't even have to pay shipping) with no hassle.
-Shipping is done in two stages to Canada. When it arrives at the first address Amazon tells you it's been delivered so I thought they had the address wrong for a while. My actual address did eventually show up as the shipping address a couple days after the first stage completed and relieved my worries however.