Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Office Star Resin Multipurpose Rectangle Table, 6-..." and save 66% off the $170.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Office Star Resin Multipurpose Rectangle Table, 6-Feet, Center Folding
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Open table on first use to unleash Handle that is Velcroed inside the table .6-foot center-fold multipurpose table with carrying handle and lock
- Heavy-duty blow-mold off-white resin top and gray powder-coated steel tube frame
- Waterproof, stainproof, scratch- and impact-resistant; ideal for indoor or outdoor use
- Sets up and cleans easily; folds flat for storage
- Measures 72 inches long by 30 inches wide by 29-1/4 inches high; weighs 34 pounds; holds 300 pounds
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
6' Resin Center Fold Multi Purpose Table
An economical, user-friendly choice for offices, classrooms, and events, Office Star's resin furniture offers lightweight yet durable solutions to workspace, dining, and seating needs. This 6-foot center-fold multipurpose table features a heavy-duty white top crafted of waterproof, stainproof, scratch-, and impact-resistant blow-mold resin and a dark gray powder-coated steel frame with double side support rails for added stability. Rubber end caps protect floors from damage, and the legs tuck into the folded top to allow stackable, space-saving storage. Measuring 72 inches long by 30 inches wide by 29-1/4 inches high, the table holds up to 300 pounds and is ideal for indoor or outdoor use. Cleaning is easy, and the table weighs just 34 pounds with a sturdy handle and end lock so it can go where duty calls. --Kara Karll
Compare with similar items
Lifetime 4428 Height Adjustable Folding Utility Table, 48 by 24 Inches, White Granite
Cosco Products COSCO Diamond Series 300 lb. Weight Capacity, 6 ft. x 30 in. Fold-in-Half Banquet Table, White Speckle with Hammer Tone Frame
Flash Furniture 18''W x 72''L Granite White Plastic Folding Training Table
Best ChoiceProducts Folding Table Portable Plastic Indoor Outdoor Picnic Party Dining Camp Tables, 6'
Cosco Deluxe 6 foot x 30 inch Fold-in-Half Blow Molded Folding Table, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||72 x 30 x 29.25 in||24 x 48 x 24.4 in||30 x 72 x 29.25 in||72 x 18 x 29 in||30 x 72 x 30 in||29.62 x 72 x 29.25 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Ease of movement. Despite its stability and strength, it's quite light. Furthermore, the mechanism to fold the legs is simple and will not pinch you: just slide the lock ring up and fold. As a result, you can move or fold up the table on your own with ease. This is great if you are cleaning the floor, rearranging your space, or moving frequently.
2) Ease of cleaning. The nonporous plastic surface is a breeze to clean. No need to worry about damaging it even if you use harsh cleaning products.
3) Stability. Don't let the light weight of this table fool you: this thing isn't going anywhere. I have mine on a fairly slippery and sometimes uneven wood floor, and I often lean on the table when I type or eat--but it doesn't slide all over the place or wobble. I chalk this up to the high quality of the leg construction and the small plastic feet at the end of each leg.
4) Ease of assembly. Pull it out of the box and protective plastic bag, and then unfold the legs. Done. No hardware, help, or time required.
5) Height. I'm about 5'11" and this table works well for me. I do lots of typing at this table, with a standard folding chair for a seat, and in five months I haven't had any trouble with wrist or back pain. (Note that for someone of my height, this table is a little low to work at while standing).
6) Appearance. Many tables in this class sport ugly faux-wood tops. None of that here: the top, the overall appearance of which is not unlike light stone, is fashioned from a very lightly textured plastic of a freckled gray color. Metal legs of a slightly darker gray complement the top and complete the table's simple, clean, neutral look.
7) Price. Who could forget the price...this is a great deal. I made extensive comparisons with similar tables from other vendors (Staples, OfficeMax, WalMart, etc.) and found this to be the best deal. And let's not forget that finding a traditional desk or dining table for under $60 is nigh on impossible--this table is a great low-cost (and portable) alternative.
NOT happy with the description "no assembly required". There most certainly IS assembly required, and worse, the instructions are extremely poor
- just lousy quality. I really had to struggle to figure them out. Pretty much ended up winging it. If manufacturers can't manage to create clear instructions, why don't they just make an unboxing / assembly video and put it on youtube?
Sadly, the unit was missing two nuts, so I'll have to find them elsewhere.